Charlie dont Surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie dont Surf.

Well, there's a thing, I've sold it. I'm doing too many miles to use the Surf now, so having had her sat Sorn on the drive for a while I've finally given in and sold her. She needs a bit of tinkering for an MOT so the new owner has been on here already, I told him you lot would look after him...
    Thanks for all the help over the years, chaps, I couldn't have done it without you.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    Well, there's a thing, I've sold it. I'm doing too many miles to use the Surf now, so having had her sat Sorn on the drive for a while I've finally given in and sold her. She needs a bit of tinkering for an MOT so the new owner has been on here already, I told him you lot would look after him...
    Thanks for all the help over the years, chaps, I couldn't have done it without you.
    Won't be long before your back Charlie.

Colin
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I'll be asking about lift kits for the Focus before long...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Got another lined up already Charlie ??
        You'll be Back ....

12+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota n it ain't spotless !!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

OK so you don't have a whole Surf, but you must have loads of Surf scrap and old Surf tat lying around. ( in a shed maybe ?? ) So you can still consider yourself a Surfer.
          Сви можемо

Comment

charlie dont surf but we think he should
            charlie dont surf and we no that it aint no good
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              OK so you don't have a whole Surf, but you must have loads of Surf scrap and old Surf tat lying around. ( in a shed maybe ?? ) So you can still consider yourself a Surfer.
              I sorted out some bits for the new owner and told him I have loads more... There's bits of Surf everywhere! I reckon I can almost make one out of leftovers..
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                I sorted out some bits for the new owner and told him I have loads more... There's bits of Surf everywhere! I reckon I can almost make one out of leftovers..
                My suspicions confirmed.
                Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                X