Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm "Cruising" now

Whoo

Finally fitted the steering wheel with cruise control buttons (thanks Budweiser), plugged it in, and the hardware that has lain dormant under my trucks bonnet for the last umpteen years still works

Cruise control works

Only problem - I have accidentally won an auction for another wheel (with a stupidly low bid). It's now on its way from across the pond. I'll be hiding that from the missus then

Congrats!!
    Satisfaction, eh!
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Wow, 3/4 tank of fuel!
      You must be loaded.

Comment

Why has the hardware lain dormant at all? Did the original steering wheel get removed or something?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Wow, 3/4 tank of fuel!
          You must be loaded.
          Not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
            Why has the hardware lain dormant at all? Did the original steering wheel get removed or something?
            Yes, somebody, most likely whilst still in Japan, swapped it for a wooden Peyton a wheel without buttons.
            Last edited by Trunks; 12 January 2014, 18:56.

Comment

[QUOTE=Trunks;810506]Whoo

Only problem - I have accidentally won an auction for another wheel (with a stupidly low bid). It's now on its way from across the pond. I'll be hiding that from the missus then

Well done, not many surf's have that working.

I'd be interested in buying the spare wheel if its for a stupidly low
              price lol
              Still on a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazcam View Post
                I'd be interested in buying the spare wheel if its for a stupidly low
                price lol
                You can tell I don't work in sales can't you

Sadly after the postage and the import customs charge it wasn't so stupidly low

It should be with me next week so I'll have a look over it and get back to you. I only need one of them, so will be selling one on, unless I add it to my spares section!

Comment

Mine also has cruise control and still in working order!

And I have a spare steering wheel with the buttons for some reason!

Comment

Working...
                  X