HHO on diesel engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHO on diesel engines

Ive just had a Hydrogen generator fitted to my works truck this should now give me more horses more mpg and less emissions....You are at no time storing hydrogen but creating it as you drive from good ole h2o...The best bit is it is a third of the cost of installing lpg and no major modifications to the engine. I am getting 350 to a tank prior fitting this should get around 500, big savings...
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

500 km perhaps.
    Last edited by shokenore; 10 January 2014, 17:42. Reason: the last rofl was a bit excessive
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
      Ive just had a Hydrogen generator fitted to my works truck this should now give me more horses more mpg and less emissions....You are at no time storing hydrogen but creating it as you drive from good ole h2o...The best bit is it is a third of the cost of installing lpg and no major modifications to the engine. I am getting 350 to a tank prior fitting this should get around 500, big savings...
      I'm intrigued, can you post (or PM me) a link please.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post

Hi Mark, Where and how much did it cost to fit Have you a web address

regards

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by axelgs1 View Post

Hi Mark, Where and how much did it cost to fit Have you a web address

regards

Andy
          you can make your own, there was a kit on mine when I first got it, couple of electrode in a jar of water...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by andyverran; 10 January 2014, 21:25.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
            you can make your own, there was a kit on mine when I first got it, couple of electrode in a jar of water...
            It makes you wonder how none of the motor manufacturers have cottoned on to this amazing discovery.
            I mean 70% increase in fuel efficiency from some jam jars and knitting needles and fish tank airline fittings and the plans free on the internet, but don't let the oil companies find out or they might disappear you.

Amazeballs
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

There is some doubt over whether it works..
              obviosly more energy is is used to make it than you get out from burning it...only way it does any good is if the increased combustion efficency allows a greater release of energy from the fuel your already using.

I have no idea if it works, and extended test on the same vehicle over the same route with an without HHO is needed...volenteers?

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
                Why did you remove it?

Comment

I stripped the car bud, so no need for it and as I only got to drive home from buying the car before the turbo blew I can't say if it was any good or not.

Comment

there is a reason why HHO threads/info has died out on forums,
                    its BS.

Comment

Originally posted by tweak'e View Post

there is a reason why HHO threads/info has died out on forums,
                      its BS.
                      No no no you are wrong, it does work.
                      I've seen a video on YouTube where a guy proves it works.
                      It's just the evil oil companies and governments that don't want this information to be out there!!!
                      Free energy would cause the collapse of society.
                      Tinfoil hat anyone.

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

no ones getting my hat
                        to make this worth while you would need 2 tanks the size of grain silo's
                        and how would they fit on your surf?
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                        X