Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-roading

** NEW WORD ALERT **

I t's true i read it in the daily mail (my own fault i guess)

ON-ROADING - using a 4x4 on normal roads for jobs that it was not intended ie dropping off the kids. Although that's what i intended to do with mine as well as getting it dirty!!!

Ah yes....on-roading.....the bit you do between the off road sites....and anywhere else you wanna go.

I guess until I can get a helicopter lift to avoid it, I'll just have to keep on-roading...!!!!

PS. My other half is from Shoreham - what Surf you got, we;ll look out for you. Ours is blue over silver reg. VKR
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
      Ah yes....on-roading.....the bit you do between the off road sites....and anywhere else you wanna go.

I guess until I can get a helicopter lift to avoid it, I'll just have to keep on-roading...!!!!

PS. My other half is from Shoreham - what Surf you got, we;ll look out for you. Ours is blue over silver reg. VKR
      May be we should all start trailering our "off road" vehicles around. That will upset all these KNOBS (who get upset at the vehicles we drive) As we would then also slow up the traffic.

What difference is it to them if we drive a Mini or an Off Road vehicle. maybe they should include trying to ban ROLLS ROYCE and Jaguar vehicles as well because they are just as large as our vehicles!.

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
        May be we should all start trailering our "off road" vehicles around. That will upset all these KNOBS (who get upset at the vehicles we drive) As we would then also slow up the traffic.

What difference is it to them if we drive a Mini or an Off Road vehicle. maybe they should include trying to ban ROLLS ROYCE and Jaguar vehicles as well because they are just as large as our vehicles!.

Paul
        And less economical.

Comment

Paul
          Don't forget MPVs like Ford Galaxys (and it's VW / Seat sisters), The Mercedes Converted Van, and the Renault Espace.

Bet they didn't think of those !!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Don't forget MPVs like Ford Galaxys (and it's VW / Seat sisters), The Mercedes Converted Van, and the Renault Espace.

Bet they didn't think of those !!!

Trev
            Also we can gets our kids to school when the small car owners cant! (although my kids walk to school)

Paul

Comment

what's wrong with push bikes? i always had to walk or cycle to school and that was only 12 years ago... no wonder they're all fat kids! (um no comment from me on that!)

always cycled everywhere... only started getting the bus when i started drinking and found it hard to pedal straight! and smoking too much made me out of breath!...
              if i'd have got lifts to school where would i be able to smoke?
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                what's wrong with push bikes? i always had to walk or cycle to school and that was only 12 years ago... no wonder they're all fat kids! (um no comment from me on that!)

always cycled everywhere... only started getting the bus when i started drinking and found it hard to pedal straight! and smoking too much made me out of breath!...
                if i'd have got lifts to school where would i be able to smoke?
                You have hit on a very good point Matt, we should all think ourselves lucky.

Take Pop's for instance he was "down pit by the age of 8" (what I wanna know is why did he not invite us?)

Paul

Comment

Take Pop's for instance he was "down pit by the age of 8" (what I wanna know is why did he not invite us?)

Paul
                  Thats a bit young to be driving around Devils Pit!
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

You have hit on a very good point Matt, we should all think ourselves lucky.

Paul
                    coz you were not even a twinkle in your mums eye paul.
                    and i only had the 1 miners hat with lamp. suppose you could have been my bird in the cage tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    and did you know the 2 thinks i cant stand
                    1. short measures of beer.
                    2. YOU
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Working...
                    X