Classified Ads section and Members Rigs section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classified Ads section and Members Rigs section

It seems that a few of you have had problems with posting adverts on the website classified ads section and also adding you Surfs to the Members rigs section.

There was a problem which was isolated to people who have capitalised user names (for instance my user name is lucky however a capitalised version would be Lucky). This problem caused some people to be unauthorised to add vehicles, edit them or add pictures.

I have since found the problem which was in the script that was implemented for security so that you could only edit your own entries not anyone elses.

I have now fixed the problem so all should be OK. If anyone still has problems then drop me a PM with the exact issue and I will see what else is wrong - if there is anything wrong that is.

Cheers
    Andy

There were still some problems however I really think that this time I got them fixed.

Any of you that have members rigs entries but no pictures loaded up, you might want to try again. It should all work now.

Cheers
    Andy

Comment

Nice 1

Originally posted by lucky
      There were still some problems however I really think that this time I got them fixed.

Any of you that have members rigs entries but no pictures loaded up, you might want to try again. It should all work now.

Cheers
      Andy
      I can finally show her off to the world !!!!!!!

Need to get her dirty, but don't know were to go !!!!!
      does anyone know of any tracks or green strip's in my area ?

Sorry lucky to jump on your thread.
      Get Them B 4 They Get U

Comment

Originally posted by MAD4IT
        I can finally show her off to the world !!!!!!!

Need to get her dirty, but don't know were to go !!!!!
        does anyone know of any tracks or green strip's in my area ?

Excellent. Just seen the pictures, it looks great.

Sorry can't help you with greenlanes in Peterborough but I'm sure that if you get onto the Glass website you might find a contact who can help. Apart from that I'm sure someone on here near to you might be able to help.

Cheers

Sorry lucky to jump on your thread.

Comment

Good colour, nearly as shiny as mine!

Edit: Actually I take that back, your's is definately cleaner and mine only looks like this when it gets a coat of wax before the weather turns

Last edited by rich; 17 September 2004, 22:43.
          If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
          X