Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Rx?
    Aye, I bought an RX400h. Went to look at an Audi A6 and bought the RX instead.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Problem is that Alex Salmon is supreme in being a slimy coq of a politician. There is also the matter of his deputy nicola Sturgeon. There is good reason for independence, but would you vote for this bird!!
      Originally posted by M8WHR View Post
      I will be voting against. If it happens I will still be voting conservative. Not SNP that's for sure.
      Just to add some balance, I will vote for Independence, not born from any nationalist fervour or dislike of the English, Welsh or Irish.
      My decision is based on the belief that my children will have a better standard of life in a country where the Government in power, whoever that may be. Will be the Government voted for by the people. Scotland has never voted for the Conservatives yet we have had many years of Conservative Governments. I accept the argument that the North of England has probably never voted Conservative and I understand the angst that causes, however, we by a historical turn of fate have an opportunity to change that for us.
      I will be taking that opportunity and hope that enough of the people have the courage to make it a reality.
      I would add the SNP have done a fantastic job in both a minority Government and latterly as a majority Government. Scotland by any measure is a more social just society than the rest of the UK, the free education {remember everyone telling us the SNP were living in fantasy land and would not find the £219m need to fund it} guess what, they did! and another generation of kids are better off for it. Free prescriptions for all, another policy the envy of many elsewhere. I could go on and no doubt others could return opposite view points, I just hope the debate to come is open and honest and the people find the confidence and information to make a reasoned choice they are prepared to stand by.
      Last edited by yoshie; 24 December 2013, 12:07.
      Brian

Comment

I'm voting for you Brian.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          I'm voting for you Brian.
          I only need another couple of million and I can give up the day job and move into a castle of my choosing.
          Brian

Comment

There's a nice estate fir sale near us. I think it's only 12 million. It's my current fantasy not involving Lorraine Pascal and Britt Ekland.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X