yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight on M25 anticlockwise between 11 and 10 a Silver Hairdressing Salon with bling spare wheel cover and a fancy reg like 'LLOYD' - it looked like it would cry if it saw mud !!!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Saw a lifted Blue Gen 2 on the IDR in reading today at lunch time, driver waved!
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

• Wey hey - I got waved at tonight - chappy ina blue 2nd gen in Mancot. Nice bash plate mate.

So what made him decide to wave tonight I wonder???? Been passing each other there for ages. Maybe he knew I'd had a bad day an needed cheering up.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Karma Supra
          Saw a lifted Blue Gen 2 on the IDR in reading today at lunch time, driver waved!

The IDR (Inner distribution road) now there's a blast from the past, I saw that being built!

Is 'Smelly alley' still there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            The IDR (Inner distribution road) now there's a blast from the past, I saw that being built!

Not to mention umpteen years of the 'ski jump' while they scr@ped the money together to finish it ?

Yes, Union Street is still there - Andover has a Union Street too and guess what - it's an alley that can smell at times !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• Laser Jock drove past me this morning, as I was walking back from the shop down the road - I waved at you Neville - but no wave from you - mind you, I was on foot!!!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Yes Smelly Alley is still there!

They were planning to make the IDR one way.... which will be an utter PITA!
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

Yes Smelly Alley is still there!

They were planning to make the IDR one way.... which will be an utter PITA!

Everytime I go back to Reading, another road has either been blocked off with concrete bollards, or made one-way!

Comment

• Broadstreet Mall (Butts centre) was "intersting" in the surf... had about 2" head room.... and its not been lifted yet!!!!
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Broadstreet Mall (Butts centre) was "intersting" in the surf... had about 2" head room.... and its not been lifted yet!!!!

I used to park on top of there in the early eighties, it was free then, I bet it ain't now!

Comment

• all at woodlands today :-

Black gen 2 4runner
                        Blue gen 3 surf
                        can't remember colour gen 2 surf, think you 3 was all together,

and white gen 2 can't remember if it was 4 runner or surf

any of you on here?
                        I was the passenger from the purple landy.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

• Yesterday on the M3 about 12 -12.15 Black 2nd Gen crawling along about 50mph in the n/s lane (I did toot) I was n't dawdling untill Logey passed me like I was stationary ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by Surferjess
                            Yesterday on the M3 about 12 -12.15 Black 2nd Gen crawling along about 50mph in the n/s lane (I did toot) I was n't dawdling untill Logey passed me like I was stationary ....

i was up that way yesterday think i was on m3 for a little while when i left sledges did it have pirate storm on the back wheel cover

Comment

• Originally posted by Surferjess
                              Yesterday on the M3 about 12 -12.15 Black 2nd Gen crawling along about 50mph in the n/s lane (I did toot) I was n't dawdling untill Logey passed me like I was stationary ....

didn't have the radar on properly mate so didn't toot, but i did notice you just before you were out of sight! i was actually on my way home from hemel!!

Gold surfs are just that little bit quicker though aren't they!!!
                              Last edited by logey79; 5 November 2007, 14:33.
                              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate-storm
                                i was up that way yesterday think i was on m3 for a little while when i left sledges did it have pirate storm on the back wheel cover
                                Plain W/cover & I certain it wasn't you Will, I would have recognised ya mate ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see em Comin !!!!
                                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                                X