yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sledge
    saw a blue 2nd gen on the A303 yesterday at about 15.00 near andover
    methinks that might have been me.....if I was heading west at a 'reasonable' speed, thought it was a bit earlier than that tho. I do remember a narrow body grey going west and a burgandiddy one but didn't spot any stickers, I have mine up but the 'realy dirty surf' one on the rear is a bit.........er ....dirty
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

• Grey 2nd gen in Stratford on Avon around 2 ish today unless i'm mistaken it was bearing a forum name sticker reading Chillit. you passed me on the left on the ring road. I was passenger in my girlfriend's purple Suzuki Vitara.

Comment

• Funny that none are spotted in Elgin. Maybe they're worried I'll steal their ECU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am so chuffed to be part of a 'gang'. I shall be looking out for other surfers now! Did anyone see mine today? On the back of an AA truck going to Manchester????

Comment

• Originally posted by squipper
            Funny that none are spotted in Elgin. Maybe they're worried I'll steal their ECU!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Mine was purchased from elgin
            Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by Lu-lu
              I am so chuffed to be part of a 'gang'. I shall be looking out for other surfers now! Did anyone see mine today? On the back of an AA truck going to Manchester????
              Hi Lu-Lu.

Where about in Malvern are you? You may have seen my truck around (I'm in Barnards Green)...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Hey Apache! I am in Halfkey the other side of Malvern Dysons area!, only had the car 3 weeks! its already dead!! Its gone to Stevos hospital till Saturday.
                I will look out for you around and about!

Comment

• I work at TRL, the old 'North Site' where they're building the new estate, so not far from Dyson's.

Probably spot me now you know what you're looking for!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Got big thumbs up from a grey (I think) 2nd gen on road between Pangbourne and Reading today, thanks mate if you're on here. My son thinks its hilarious I've waved or flashed at so many Surfs and been blanked!
                    Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie
                      Mine was purchased from elgin
                      Mine came from Elgin (via Perth) too.
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Originally posted by Casey
                        Got big thumbs up from a grey (I think) 2nd gen on road between Pangbourne and Reading today, thanks mate if you're on here. My son thinks its hilarious I've waved or flashed at so many Surfs and been blanked!
                        my lad wont let me wave when he is with me as he gets embarrassed coz nobody waves back
                        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
                          I keep seeing a blue 2nd gen with rear spare and number plate ending 'CPU' around Chailey and Haywards Heath areas. Anyone on here?
                          Yup, that would be me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nellington
                            Yup, that would be me!!
                            Tried and Tested now ?
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Anyone in ashford today? saw an unfamiliar lifted green 2nd gen on kingsnorth road, i think i was in a blue dropside tranny at the time though with some bright yellow steel girders, one end in the bed the other end sticking forwards over the cab
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

• Green J reg 2nd Gen with snorkel, roof tray and clean rear heading east on the A40 round Oxford at about 10ish this morning, fairly sure there was a forum sticker in the center of the windscreen.
                                Onwards Binky

Comment

Working...
                                X