yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a nice J reg burgundy 2nd gen goin through Blackpool lights this evening. W e gave each other "the nod"..........anyone on here?

Comment

• There is a few surfs at northam farm this week end, having a lovely half term hols, we had to come home for that four letter word 'work' but back up there friday to stay in the caravan again, this time we will have to tow her home back to plymouth,camp site closing for the season,
      Oh well wont be long and off up country to the midlands with caravan christmas shopping, and we do see a lot more surfs up country, nobody waves or flashes down our way!! did see a exact twin or ours! at Brean and he did wave and we all laughed, strange seeing your surf coming towards you!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ian and jean
        There is a few surfs at northam farm this week end, having a lovely half term hols, we had to come home for that four letter word 'work' but back up there friday to stay in the caravan again, this time we will have to tow her home back to plymouth,camp site closing for the season,
        Oh well wont be long and off up country to the midlands with caravan christmas shopping, and we do see a lot more surfs up country, nobody waves or flashes down our way!! did see a exact twin or ours! at Brean and he did wave and we all laughed, strange seeing your surf coming towards you!!!!
        yeah those remote controls are brill aint they m8 down here in cornwall you wave n they cant be r'ssssssd to wave back but there are those that do

Comment

• grey l reg surf?mint a23 south near hassocksm6.15pm today?

Comment

• Black (I think) 2nd gen bout half an hour ago in Broughton.

An mate your spotlights are far too bright for on the road. I did flash mine at you but you didn't take the hint.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• 3rd gen blue over silver parked up in North Camp Aldershot. Any takers?

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
                3rd gen blue over silver parked up in North Camp Aldershot. Any takers?

I'll take it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  I'll take it!

Looked a bit too used for you Vince!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
                    Looked a bit too used for you Vince!!
                    They're only any good to him if they're still in their original shrinkwrap and packaging
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                      They're only any good to him if they're still in their original shrinkwrap and packaging

'cept blue ones.

Comment

• surfs you see

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        'cept blue ones.
                        In and around the town where i work there are at least 5 other 2nd gen burgundy/grey surfs on with the reg no before mine 3 belong to members of the same family mostly 2.4s several other colours also.Being anewby didn,t know about waving i will have to start it off.

Comment

• Driving through cavesham this morning, a chap in a nice dark blue intercooled gen 3 with black wheels waved.
                          More Lift.
                          More Tyres.
                          More Engine.

Comment

• Was the POOMOBILE towing something today???????
                            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

• I keep seeing a blue 2nd gen with rear spare and number plate ending 'CPU' around Chailey and Haywards Heath areas. Anyone on here?
                              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• Originally posted by tintin
                                Was the POOMOBILE towing something today???????
                                only its own sad and sorry butt around!!

(no towbar)
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X