yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red hiluxsurf this morning on m1 @ 08:30 by heanor anyone one here? you was traveling towards rotherham northbound i was in a wideload going south

Comment

• A21 late afternoon flashed you [i was in 71/2 ton white lorry]you was heading towards sevenoaks way , you flashed back and waved
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• I got a thumbs-up from a 7 1/2 tonner with a reg plate in the window saying 'spaniel' today.

Dunno if he's an erstwhile Surfer or whether he's just friendly...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• road-trip

Hi Folks,
          Driving from Lancashire to Exmouth M6, M5 southbound tomorrow and back a week later. Please, please, please somebody see me!

Met. green 3lt 2nd gen with a big exhaust and muddy tyres!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by chrisinflight; 17 August 2007, 23:55.
          Powered by Toyota!

Comment

• Blue 2nd gen. (I think). Easington Village at about noon today. Had the star in the top middle of the windscreen.

Anyone?
            Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

• BURGANDY 2nd gen teatime - Queensferry. See him comin' from Wirral or M56/M53 way alot - daint have time to wave was doin' a double take at the LR disco blinged up with lights, bars an winches etc.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Black 2nd gen with tribal graphic in the rear window on New Bridge heading towards M5 from Malvern direction saturday morning. Waved, got a blank stare in return.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisinflight
                  Hi Folks,
                  Driving from Lancashire to Exmouth M6, M5 southbound tomorrow and back a week later. Please, please, please somebody see me!

Met. green 3lt 2nd gen with a big exhaust and muddy tyres!

Pass through Rochdale and I will keep my eye out for you... ;-P
                  -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

• to all i see over the next to weeks
                    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

• Hello!

ace piker, my kids were shouting hi, but i couldn't find the window lock switch! hubby reckons i am daft getting excited over being spotted (he's only jealous he wasn't there driving it!)he got brave and let me take it out to do the shopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by alisonb
                        ace piker, my kids were shouting hi, but i couldn't find the window lock switch! hubby reckons i am daft getting excited over being spotted (he's only jealous he wasn't there driving it!)he got brave and let me take it out to do the shopping.
                        Careful, if we keep posting that we spotted each other the gossip mongers on this site will start!
                        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace Piker
                          Careful, if we keep posting that we spotted each other the gossip mongers on this site will start!
                          now would we do such a thing....
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce
                            now would we do such a thing....
                            I felt sure the first would be
                            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

• It's not my fault everyone else lives so far away, and every other surf owner in this area is a miserable git who never waves! Hubby reads this and i will be relegated back to my peugeot 106!

Comment

• if anyone saw a mad guy in a burgendidy minibus waving at them last weekend between kent and the new forest (lyndhurst) it was me, i know i waved to a couple then figured no one was gonna recognise me when i weren't in the surf. I'll probably do the same again this weekend and next week in some big silvery renault people carrier thing that i gotta go and get as soon as i someone drops the keys off.
                                =========
                                =SOLD UP!=
                                =========

Comment

Working...
                                X