yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgundidy 2nd gen parked up at the side of the road just outside heathfield i think, at 13.30 today. Then a silver 3rd gen about 2 minutes later on the same stretch of road. I was passenger in the bright yellow Land Rover 110
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

• Originally posted by nero279
      I was passenger in the bright yellow Land Rover 110
      Hope you've had a wash since.....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs
        Hey copycat,

I can honestly say I have deff never seen your truck, sounds ace - blue alloys.....never come across coloured alloys. Got any pics? Will look out for you on Sundays...always at work Fridays....if you see a mad bird in a burgundy 2nd gen wavin like mad.....that'l be me.
        An after me stating my mission yesterday........didn't see any today - dam.
        Fink dats me with the blue alloys, not Copycat - unless he's copied me...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Hope you've had a wash since.....
          No but i can smell me from here
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

• I saw someone in a blue second gen (think it was a 3.0 SSRX) with a big exhaust and big wheels on Stamford Hill (North London) on Sunday at about 5pm. I was walking down the road talking on my phone, you gave me a dirty look like I was going to try it on with your wheels I did look at them quite hard.

Comment

• saw burgandiddy 2nd gen 7.30 this morning going into asda eastleigh eagle type thing on spare wheel cover and forum sticker on back window

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                Fink dats me with the blue alloys, not Copycat - unless he's copied me...

Ooops sorry ha ha ha,

Got a bit carried away thinkin of blue alloys - nice truck. I do like the blue ones, I wanted ablue one but bought mine coz it was a 2 door an looked different, had never seen one before. Will keep an eye out for ya.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Dark blue over silver 2nd Gen today in Banbury at about 19:30 and one this morning about 08:25.....also in Banbury

Comment

• Sunset Red Mobile salon leaving Banbury this evening around 19:00 - with full L'Oreal accessories pack

Comment

• worcester

Grey (*I think*) 2nd gen, Wylds lane, 7:45am this morning (friday 20th April) - waved and got a wave back - wow!!

silver pimped hairdressermobile thursday 19th april, Warndon Villages.
                      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
                        Grey (*I think*) 2nd gen, Wylds lane, 7:45am this morning (friday 20th April) - waved and got a wave back - wow!!

silver pimped hairdressermobile thursday 19th april, Warndon Villages.
                        You sorted any maps out yet Andy?
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Grey second Gen crossing the traffic lights of Harbury Lane and Tachbrook Road Bishops Tachbrook today (Fri) at about 1745 hrs.

I did thumbs up, you were having a good butchers at my truck. Did you see me new stickers?????!???

Ferret
                          "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

• 2nd gen burgandy over grey with caravan - Deeside bypass, just before Queensferry turnoff.

Was gonna wave but didn't think he would appreciate it - he was stopped with a huuuuuge amount of steam comin' out from the bonnet...... poor thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs
                              2nd gen burgandy over grey with caravan - Deeside bypass, just before Queensferry turnoff.

Was gonna wave but didn't think he would appreciate it - he was stopped with a huuuuuge amount of steam comin' out from the bonnet...... poor thing
                              Nice of you to stop & help.

Comment

• Originally posted by AuldNick
                                Nice of you to stop & help.
                                Thought one of you might say that - couldnt - was late as it was and had t meet someone.

If he ever reads this - sorry mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X