yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a grey 2nd Gen G plate in Banbury yesterday, probably not a member here, and when we pulled up at the lights, he was slightly behind me, and he and his wife saw the forum name sticker on the back off mine and grinned a lot - and gave me a nod of approval as they drove off...

Saw a Burgundy H reg on the way home too - no wave though....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Are Surfs really that scarce down sowf? Billions of them up here FFS I seen 7 on Thursday even one on the back of a AA wagon

Comment

• I saw this fine specimen with a lovely sticker of a bird on the window and a cardboard registration plate, bouncing over the pot holes in downtown Kabul, you had a beard and a hat, anyone here??

Comment

• Originally posted by Nellington
          I saw this fine specimen with a lovely sticker of a bird on the window and a cardboard registration plate, bouncing over the pot holes in downtown Kabul, you had a beard and a hat, anyone here??

In Kabul??? I doubt anyone who is on here would be driving there???

Comment

• Who was that in the lifted 2nd gen flashing their lights at me outside the Newbury show ground??? Was it you TonyN??

Comment

• Blue 2nd at Burgess Hill tip this morning,

Green 2nd gen in Haywards Heath

Muddy 2nd gen in Haywards Heath (couldn't see the colour )
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• I saw a 2 gen surf in sutton coldfield Black and silver two tone Kreg anyone on here

Comment

• Blue and silver 3rd Gen in Haywards Heath this morning heading westwards on the A272 through the town.

Comment

• Last house before Sainsbury's in Kidlington? Are you on here????
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Burgandddy 2nd Gen on the A11 heading towards Norwich 4.30 ish Today, are ya on here ??

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                        Friday afternoon about 15.00 around the back of larkhill
                        greenish grey with two strips of ally checkerplate on the bonnet
                        There's a chap with a grey one works on Larkhill. He was manning a checkpoint when I was there in December for a trial. Didn't know much about it, or this site. He just jnew he liked it
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• mud over grey ,L651*** bent up side steps and a 'get dirty in a surf ' sticker on the spare wheel cover , Driving through salisbury lunchtime .
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• A black surf overtook me on the M1 near Northampton yesterday while I was towing my boat. It had surfing pops on the spare wheel cover. Was that you Pops?
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
                              A black surf overtook me on the M1 near Northampton yesterday while I was towing my boat. It had surfing pops on the spare wheel cover. Was that you Pops?
                              That sure sounds like the old boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
                                A black surf overtook me on the M1 near Northampton yesterday while I was towing my boat. It had surfing pops on the spare wheel cover. Was that you Pops?
                                hope so son or some Bugga nicked
                                me surf
                                why the boat you expecting lots of rain
                                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                                Pops

Comment

Working...
                                X