yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without. Pedestrian tastes much better with Branston Pickle - much more refined.

Comment

• Originally posted by soupersurfer
      Hi Sassy, that would be me or more likely the mrs we only had it a couple of weeks but what a great car the surfs are!!!
      I will keep an eye out for you
      Ohhh I saw you the other day too!!! Nice truck!

Mine is Black 2nd gen with a big lift and 4x4toys written all over it, but as she is currently in surfpital you'll most likely see us in a blue 1st gen with a white roof!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Saw three yesterday all within ten minutes of each other, and about four miles.

Blue 2nd gen L-Reg on the A3, Roehampton going towards London. (You let me out of a side road.)
        Blue 3rd gen also on the A3 heading away from London.
        Black 2nd gen on Upper Richmond road in Putney.

Most I have seen in London in such a short space of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camone
          Saw three yesterday all within ten minutes of each other, and about four miles.

Blue 2nd gen L-Reg on the A3, Roehampton going towards London. (You let me out of a side road.)
          Blue 3rd gen also on the A3 heading away from London.
          Black 2nd gen on Upper Richmond road in Putney.

Most I have seen in London in such a short space of time.
          The blue 3rd Gen on the A3 heading away from London was probably me. Was the Surf dark blue with a Safari Snorkel around 6pm? I would have waved if I had seen you.

Comment

• I did not see a snorkel as I did not get a good look but it was at just after 6pm near the cemetary before you get to Asda. I was going the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Camone
              I did not see a snorkel as I did not get a good look but it was at just after 6pm near the cemetary before you get to Asda. I was going the other way.
              Wasn't me then, I get on at the A3 at Shannon Corner. You could have almost seen 4 Surfs then. Are we becoming common in London!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                Ohhh I saw you the other day too!!! Nice truck!

Mine is Black 2nd gen with a big lift and 4x4toys written all over it, but as she is currently in surfpital you'll most likely see us in a blue 1st gen with a white roof!!

Hi Linda, We had our surf at your place last thursday tony did a full service,
                Your surf with the lift and big wheels looks really nice will keep an eye out for you but you more likely to see my mrs im always in the works van

Do you get your surf into festival place car park??

Comment

Hi Linda, We had our surf at your place last thursday Do you get your surf into festival place car park??
                  Don't know about Linda's, but mine fits not prob, as did the disco before it (which was taller)

Comment

• Blue SSRX 2nd gen and another blue 2nd gen V6 parked 30 yards from each other on the Spencer Rd in Teddington. Are any of these trucks yours

Comment

• The blue V6 is Chris Inwood's one that's in the For Sale section (and dirt cheap, I might add). Apparently, the SSRX is a neighbours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho
                        The blue V6 is Chris Inwood's one that's in the For Sale section (and dirt cheap, I might add). Apparently, the SSRX is a neighbours.

Looks a great looking truck, and it's in the best colour too. I've been past it loads of times but they both never seem to move.

Comment

Do you get your surf into festival place car park??
                          Nope but I rarely go there anyway so no great loss (sorry but I don't DO shopping - rates right up there with football in the boredom stakes!).

It did go in with a 2" lift.
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Surf heaven thursday !

Burgundy 2nd gen on the A635 Goldthorpe by-pass flashed but no response

Purple/blue 3rd gen parked at Cudworth M***UJL

Dark blue with lots of decals nicely angled on a grass bank with a for sale sign on it ata the top of the high street at Cudworth (Barnsley)

Dark Blue Surf parked outside Brantano at retail park North Road Doncaster

J reg Burgandy on the AI9 at Bentley/ Arksey junction ,got a wave !
                            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Seen quite a few In Haywards Heath in the past couple of days, including the black one I mentioned earlier I have now also seen:

1) A green one with a pinkish sticker on the spare wheel parked in Jireh Court
                              2) A red one with a personalised number plate ending "URF" driving through the high street.

Was on foot on both occasions so decided not to wave incase mistaken for a pervert

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
                                Looks a great looking truck, and it's in the best colour too. I've been past it loads of times but they both never seem to move.
                                It never moves because the poor bloke's in France and he's been trying to sell it since January. It's a manual and a bl00dy nice drive too. I know, I had a go of it once.

Comment

Working...
                                X