yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John h
    Nah Then Slim ! what colour is your ssr g ? was on the Parkway at 5ish saw a green one and a dark blue one going towards Sheffield and then a Burgundy one passed me on the M18 Slip towards Doncaster but he kept eyes firmly front ! no wave no nuthin
    mines a blue one m8!! but i dont tend to use it much during the week so you wouldnt see me around sheffield/rotherham much in the week.
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

• right!!! this one as got to be somebody off here!!

black 2nd gen...taveling south on the m1 approaching jct 27 ish

with a bonnet mounted intercooler scoop!!

Comment

• I drove to North East Lincs, then all over the same, then back to Midlands, and no-one saw me! See! Blue is invisible!! Bwaaahaaahaaaa!!!!!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Saturday 9th Sept....Derbyshire area

On my journey through Chesterfield heading towards Ashbourne, in the space of 15 minutes we saw 7 Surf's...no waving as we were in our car. An eigth Surf was spotted in a field near Slack Hill ..some camping thingy or other.

Should there be a Chesterfield Surf Chapter....we could all meet at Matlock Bath a la' bikers on a Sunday and create parking havoc....maybe meet in a nearby layby instead...anyone in the Chesterfield area with a nice largish field?

Comment

• seeing as i never posted on this thread b4
            i spotted 8 surfs in a field in Camborne.They all seemed a friendly bunch got waves from them all and some nice looking trucks.One of which looked dodgey it had a pic of the Joker on the spare wheel cover
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
              seeing as i never posted on this thread b4
              i spotted 8 surfs in a field in Camborne.They all seemed a friendly bunch got waves from them all and some nice looking trucks.One of which looked dodgey it had a pic of the Joker on the spare wheel cover
              It must be the jokers pooter that keeps crashing the forum then cause its working great when hes not here...lol...

Comment

• Right seen a j reg 2nd gen at the rotherham show it had about 10" lift and 35" tyres fitted?????

Comment

• I saw 3 Surfs heading North on the A34 today near Oxford, any of them you?

Also I overtook a Red Surf Noth bound on the A34 A J reg truck, just before the R.A.L turn off about 17.00, was this you?

Comment

• Originally posted by slim
                    It must be the jokers pooter that keeps crashing the forum then cause its working great when hes not here...lol...
                    get your bullbars ready for the next crash ,!!!im back
                    managed to stick a few surf cards on some surfs in cornwall whilst i was was down there ,to be honest nearly of them looked like they belonged to travellers ,they must have been visiting stonehenge

ps one even had a winch on it must have used that for pulling out hes home grown plants
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• I saw about 10 today on AINSDALE BEACH
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                        get your bullbars ready for the next crash ,!!!im back
                        managed to stick a few surf cards on some surfs in cornwall whilst i was was down there ,to be honest nearly of them looked like they belonged to travellers ,they must have been visiting stonehenge

ps one even had a winch on it must have used that for pulling out hes home grown plants:leer:
                        Do you mean meeee Joker
                        Cos I was down that way at a seminar about what to pack when you go camping.
                        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by gary16163
                          Do you mean meeee Joker

pmsl
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            pmsl
                            New Underwear
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by gary16163
                              Do you mean meeee Joker
                              i 'll have you know i know exactly what to take when i go camping
                              forget lists val @ me are making tonia's parents honorary surf owner members and will be inviting them to any meets we go to
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                                I drove to North East Lincs, then all over the same, then back to Midlands, and no-one saw me! See! Blue is invisible!! Bwaaahaaahaaaa!!!!!
                                Well if you must drive round with your cloaking device switched on all the time ,wot do you expect ?
                                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                                X