seat covers / boot liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat covers / boot liner

Has anyone purchased the seat covers or boot liner from Roughtrax, or had experience of them. They seem good value and custom fit - but looking for personal reports as to how good they are please.
    .......because I can....OK!
    2.4 TD manual 1992 SSR-X

Originally posted by Paul Savage
    Has anyone purchased the seat covers or boot liner from Roughtrax, or had experience of them. They seem good value and custom fit - but looking for personal reports as to how good they are please.

We got the plastic seat covers from Milners. Excellent things. A universal size, needs to have slight adjustment (fold) to fit snug on Surf front seats. Haven't got a boot liner but looking to get one after seeing one in someone else's vehicle.
    Both things certainly save dirt and scratches from sodding up the interior.
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

i bought the boot liner a few weeks back & glad i did, got a jack russell who loves getting filthy - saves the rear carpets from dirt & leaks too. £77 all in (vat & delivery)
      [SIZE=5]ANDY[/SIZE]

[U]HOLMESDALE EAGLES[/U]

Comment

I bought the Roughtrax seat covers for my Surf they are very good. One slight niggle is that they aren't tailored on the rear headrests so you have to push them down in the middle so you can see properly and they dont cover the back of the rear seat either. The fronts are a perfect fit and haven't worn at all.

I don't know if this is still the case as it was a year ago when I bought them.

I also bought the bootliner from them but not the one with the lip just a buy it and cut to fit. It's OK, does the job.

Rich.
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
          I bought the Roughtrax seat covers for my Surf they are very good. One slight niggle is that they aren't tailored on the rear headrests so you have to push them down in the middle so you can see properly and they dont cover the back of the rear seat either. The fronts are a perfect fit and haven't worn at all.

I don't know if this is still the case as it was a year ago when I bought them.

I also bought the bootliner from them but not the one with the lip just a buy it and cut to fit. It's OK, does the job.

Rich.

Bought my rear boot liner from Halfrauds, fitment was for a Runner & landcruiser. It has the grooves in it to cut to suit, I haven't bothered to cut it as it site up the arches a few inches and protects them.
          Oh £29.99 special offer from the normal £40 odd.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Bought my rear boot liner from Halfrauds, fitment was for a Runner & landcruiser. It has the grooves in it to cut to suit, I haven't bothered to cut it as it site up the arches a few inches and protects them.
            Oh £29.99 special offer from the normal £40 odd.
            Think i got the same one as you but from argos £39.ish - clamped it down with the plastic trim at the back and a dog guard at the front - keeps the 'dirty dobies' off the seats and keeps the rear sweet!

sad as i am to have an argos catalogue to hand - its page 922, item 9, cat no 740/0799! made by cannon

I'll get me coat!!!

take care

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin
              Think i got the same one as you but from argos £39.ish - clamped it down with the plastic trim at the back and a dog guard at the front - keeps the 'dirty dobies' off the seats and keeps the rear sweet!

sad as i am to have an argos catalogue to hand - its page 922, item 9, cat no 740/0799! made by cannon

I'll get me coat!!!

take care

Chris

cannon thats the one
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Working...
              X