General PC Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General PC Question

Strange things are happening with Outlook Express. If I get an email with an attachment I can't open the attachmnet. The attachment in the drop down box is greyed out, as is the option to save to disk or virus scan it. I thought at first that my ISP was stripping the attachments off but I recieved a jpg file of my new nephew today and it took a while to download. If I search for the file name the PC finds ......zilch. Any ideas you boffins??
    It's only a hobby!

In outlook express go to Tools, Options, Security then see if the box is checked that says do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that may contain a virus if it is uncheck it

but always be careful what you open,
    Rick

Comment

The worlds about to end, aliens have switched off the internet as it interfears with their games of Brockian Ultra Cricket, we're all stuffed!

Goodbye.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by mtber
        In outlook express go to Tools, Options, Security then see if the box is checked that says do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that may contain a virus if it is uncheck it

but always be careful what you open,
        All sorted now. Cheers dude!! Always a good idea to ask someone less challenged in the brain cell department.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
        X