Translations anybody ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translations anybody ?

These two stickers have been on the back of my truck since it was still in Japan. I'm guessing that the round one is an official vehicle inspection sticker ( Shaken ? ), and the other is from the dealers. Can anyone supply a full translation of what they say, please ? ( And Gra, before you post a reply, I know that they don't say " The owner of this truck suffers from severe erectile dysfunction, and has an unfeasibly microscopic Johnson ". ).
    Attached Files
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Originally posted by MWS View Post
    These two stickers have been on the back of my truck since it was still in Japan. I'm guessing that the round one is an official vehicle inspection sticker ( Shaken ? ), and the other is from the dealers. Can anyone supply a full translation of what they say, please ? ( And Gra, before you post a reply, I know I am visiting toilets daily to haver my shirt lifted.. ).

Bored today mick.
    Last edited by gwh200; 16 October 2013, 15:31.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

My other car is a land rover
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

The first one is a 'Shako Shomei', or parking registration sticker; required in the cities/densely populated areas of Japan where you have to prove you have a place to park before you can register a vehicle.

The second one says 'Nagano Toyopet'. 'Toyopet' is the branch of Toyota dealerships that officially handled the Surf, 'Nagano' is a prefecture in central Honshu.

According to the parking sticker your truck lived it's Japanese life very close to my locale, in Omachi City, only about ~30 minutes from here.

P.S. Inspection, or 'Shaken' sticker, would be at the top center of the windshield.
        Last edited by MadScott; 16 October 2013, 01:53.

Comment

Originally posted by MadScott View Post
          The first one is a 'Shako Shomei', or parking registration sticker; required in the cities/densely populated areas of Japan where you have to prove you have a place to park before you can register a vehicle.

The second one says 'Nagano Toyopet'. 'Toyopet' is the branch of Toyota dealerships that officially handled the Surf, 'Nagano' is a prefecture in central Honshu.

According to the parking sticker your truck lived it's Japanese life very close to my locale, in Omachi City, only about ~30 minutes from here.

P.S. Inspection, or 'Shaken' sticker, would be at the top center of the windshield.
          That's fantastic Scott. Very much appreciated. .
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Ditto

Comment

My pleasure gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
              X