for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale

ok im not actually selling a surf at present. My step father has a k reg ssr, 2.4 manual. He is thinking of selling it cos its too big for my mum to drive but doesn't know the value, he has been told that the manual version is quite rare and should be worth a bit more. the bodywork is in fair condition and it would have 12 mths mot. Any input would be much appreciated, thx Rickus

Originally posted by rickus View Post
    ok im not actually selling a surf at present. My step father has a k reg ssr, 2.4 manual. He is thinking of selling it cos its too big for my mum to drive but doesn't know the value, he has been told that the manual version is quite rare and should be worth a bit more. the bodywork is in fair condition and it would have 12 mths mot. Any input would be much appreciated, thx Rickus
    Manual, less rare than auto yes but I wouldnt say quite rare.
    Depends on mileage etc etc etc
    As its worth, depends on what someone wants to pay.
    To me I wouldn't give a lot for it and if you look at ebay for K reg 2.4 they are up for £1500 to £2500, way over priced in my opinion by £1000 & £1500, but thats just my opinion.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

"Rare Manual" is something you see a lot. A lot.

They don't seem that rare to me. And I have one.

But what Koi says is pretty spot on. And if you go higher you're getting into 3rd gen territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
        Manual, less rare than auto yes but I wouldn't say quite rare.
        Depends on mileage etc etc etc
        As its worth, depends on what someone wants to pay.
        To me I wouldn't give a lot for it and if you look at ebay for K reg 2.4 they are up for £1500 to £2500, way over priced in my opinion by £1000 & £1500, but thats just my opinion.
        My L plate 2.4 was £775 at auction on eBay....and aside from blowing the turbo on the way home was in good nick. About what they're worth, I wouldn't pay more i don't think.
        Last edited by andyverran; 14 October 2013, 11:41.

Comment

2.4s are very common in a manual, even down here. 2nd generation 3ltr a little rarer in a manual, but still plenty around. It's the 3rd generation which autos really outnumber the manuals.

Nev.

Comment

Working...
          X