• Show
Clear All

Not a problem for me i'll pm my mobile no
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by phorbiuz
      I work for a bank that has premises on Salford, and I've some overtime to do on Sunday there. I'll be there from about 9am till about 2pm. Unfortunately although I am there often I never really know far in advance which days as I'm actually based in Skelmersdale.

I've pm'd Koi to let him know, but with me going on hol on the 22nd it would have to be Sunday for our 'meet'. Its easy to find and I could give you directions to either there or a nearby McD's and KFC.
      You work for the Co-op don't you

I have just spoken to both Koi & Mark on the telephone and Koi said he will Pm you ASAP
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

oops iM AWAY in Yorkshire for the weekend but i know of other forum members who will sort it out & meet you
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Yes - I'm a Co-Op banker and I bank all day..... I build/design/support etc their technology solutions.
          Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

DELL COMPUTERS all around you LATITUDE LAPTOPS etc
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              oops iM AWAY in Yorkshire for the weekend but i know of other forum members who will sort it out & meet you
              yes i will pick it up sunday for u no problem give us a ring let me know where and when marks pm u with my number
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Ive pm'd chris's phone no to you
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Sorry 'bout last w/e Koi, I kinda disappeared out of the loop for a while with regards seeing t'internet.

Anyway, where've the bits got to? I'm heading down to Harlow for the w/e on Friday night so could transport them easily. My movements between now and then are:
                  Thurs am Manc -> Wrexham
                  Thurs 7pm ish Wrexham -> Manc
                  Fri am Manc -> Wrexham
                  Fri 5pm ish Wrexham -> Harlow / Ware area for weekend.

pm me if I can be of assistance, there's more chance of me seeing the notification in my email then.

Geoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeg
                    Sorry 'bout last w/e Koi, I kinda disappeared out of the loop for a while with regards seeing t'internet.

Anyway, where've the bits got to? I'm heading down to Harlow for the w/e on Friday night so could transport them easily. My movements between now and then are:
                    Thurs am Manc -> Wrexham
                    Thurs 7pm ish Wrexham -> Manc
                    Fri am Manc -> Wrexham
                    Fri 5pm ish Wrexham -> Harlow / Ware area for weekend.

pm me if I can be of assistance, there's more chance of me seeing the notification in my email then.

Geoff.
                    Thats good, Phorbiuz is collecting them tonight 5.30 ish (Thursday) so if you could get them off of him some how, then I can pop over to Harlow on Sat and collect from you.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

cool, I've pm'd him so we can arrange a transfer and I'll bring them down for the w/e, I'll pm you my mobile Koi as I'll probably be webless over the w/e.

geoff.

Comment

looks like i am not needed now, if i am give us a ring.

chris

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                          looks like i am not needed now, if i am give us a ring.

chris
                          Cheers for the offer but it gets it closer to home via a shorter surf train, once again thanks for the offer much appreciated.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

train derailed

apologies but it looks like this plan may fail.

myself and Phorbiuz didn't manage to link up this evening, so I haven't got the parts.

Unless anyone can think of a way to get them from Phorbiuz to me tomorrow, it'll have to go back to the original plan as once I leave Wrexham, I'm heading south and st. helen's is completely the wrong way (i.e. north!).

I'm happy to divert out of my way going to work, as long as I can get to Wrexham by 8:45 at the latest, or I could nip out at lunchtime to anywhere within 15minutes (half hour break you see), or somewhere near LL13 9UZ around 5:30ish.

My number if anyone has any bright ideas - O784I 746I75

Geoff.

Comment

i can still meet phorbiuz on sunday if thats any good and take them up to rusty on the 22nd when we have the meet up. Let me know if u need me.

chris

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                                i can still meet phorbiuz on sunday if thats any good and take them up to rusty on the 22nd when we have the meet up. Let me know if u need me.

chris
                                OK, this is getting complicated. Plan B Smeg and Phorbiuz are talking this afternoon about meeeting up before smeg leaves to come down south. If they do all well and good I will collect parts from him in Harlow.
                                If not back to plan A and collect on Sunday and to Rusty on the 22nd. Cheers to all who are/have helped.

My 4x4
                                My choice
                                Back off

Comment

Working...
                                X