No announcement yet.

surf looks a bit sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole "pics or it didn't happen" thing is a forum thing, worldwide. Wasn't having a go.

As for parts...you're 3rd Gen, right? A lot harder to come across as there are few that are breaking. Those that are are quickly torn apart like hungry Vultures on a rotten carcass

I find this place, Gumtree, eBay and some other forums are all I need

Comment

Originally posted by soramad View Post
      I did learn one thing however getting any help for parts on this forum is like asking for an audience with god because nothing really happens so am a little disappointed.
      I have to say, I don't agree with the quote above. I haven't been a member of this forum for all that long, but, have found that the people on here are all without a doubt helpful, friendly and ready to pass on their knowledge at anytime. There will always be times when someone posts a question or a request for help without an instant reply, people have lives and things to do, you can't expect an answer straight away.
      All the forum's that I'm a member of follow the same tradition of "pictures or it didn't happen", it's good to share and helps increase forum activity.

However, congratulations on getting your Surf fixed

Comment

Working...
      X