Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short journey....

Well,

going to a wedding in Inverness with my non flying girlfriend from Exeter meant only one thing....a whole lotta miles in the Surf!

Set off from Exeter thursday am; stop off at glasgow thursday night, up to inverness by middle of the day friday, few days of wedding type stuff, then home in one day on sunday.

Over 2000kms in 4 days, and the surf held up beautifully, no problem with hour after hour of motorway and some great scottish scenery to look at too! SOOOO many opportunities to wander off the road, shame we were against the clock.

Pete
    Pete Davies
    www.superiorsound.co.uk

"..this one goes to eleven"
    Nigel Tuffnell, Spinal Tap

Hope you paid your Motorway Toll & Entry Fee at the border ::::::::::
    NO

Ok Ok send it to me & ill see your ok
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by welshpete
      Well,

going to a wedding in Inverness with my non flying girlfriend from Exeter meant only one thing....a whole lotta miles in the Surf!

Set off from Exeter thursday am; stop off at glasgow thursday night, up to inverness by middle of the day friday, few days of wedding type stuff, then home in one day on sunday.

Over 2000kms in 4 days, and the surf held up beautifully, no problem with hour after hour of motorway and some great scottish scenery to look at too! SOOOO many opportunities to wander off the road, shame we were against the clock.

Pete

What,s Welsh for Pete ????

Comment

Semi Submersible

Originally posted by Sewerat

Hope you paid your Motorway Toll & Entry Fee at the border ::::::::::
        NO

Ok Ok send it to me & ill see your ok
        Youre still around then .. just to let you know I,m off to Spain for the winter
        next month

lol
        Surfin

Comment

Its alright for you old guys swanning off to Spain for the winter
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Who would be a Bob !!!!!!! Surfin,s Rule - OK !!!!!!!!!!

I might be old,but at least I am active (unlike some Bob,s I know) anyway who says 61 is old ... it,s older than 60 .. but younger than 70 ..
            as Bobby Robson (another Bob) said 1 week before he got sacked ..

"I,m just as good at my job now in my 70,s as I was when I was in my 40,s ..It,s about skill,ability,and application - age is irrelevant"

Hah !!!!!!!!!

"MANY A SLIP TWIX CUP AND LIP" - thats what I say ....

Surfin
            (Not a Bob)

Comment

Working...
            X