Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Post - Nothing In Particular

Hi all,
    I am the owner of 1991 LN130, 2L-TE Surf. I am hoping to use this forum as a much needed resource in dealing with the aforementioned beast, which is somewhat of a freak over here in Canada.

Hello & welcome L

Pics would be nice

Comment

Welcome L. Any relation to Ron Hubbard ?
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hey,
        Pics? Maybe one of these days...the old girl is a bit camera shy. She was somewhat misused by the PO, but close your eyes and imagine this...classic burgundy over grey...bent left running board...rusted out bull bar...bent right bumperet...cracked windscreen...peeling roof clearcoat...diesel pooling under the engine compartment....

Busted! Yes, I am indeed L. Ron's Thetan essence. I have been roaming aimlessly since casting off my corporeal shackles in 1986. I have passed the time inhabiting various beings. I have been an overweight PVC clad German transsexual named Brunhilda, several goats, a pickled onion, George Bush Junior's left ear(I can still feel Dick Cheney's breath), an aubergine, and most recently I have been splitting my time between a cheap Dell desktop and the ECU in a broken down 1989 Volvo estate.

A pleasure to meet you all.

Comment

Keep away from those volvo ecus. They break and spontaneously mend...with no discernible gap between. Volvo engineers are all members of the westboro Baptist church, so will try and keep you alive so they can abuse your dying parents.
          Welcome along...you Nutter!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBuster View Post
            Busted! Yes, I am indeed L. Ron's Thetan essence. I have been roaming aimlessly since casting off my corporeal shackles in 1986. I have passed the time inhabiting various beings. I have been an overweight PVC clad German transsexual named Brunhilda, several goats, a pickled onion, George Bush Junior's left ear(I can still feel Dick Cheney's breath), an aubergine, and most recently I have been splitting my time between a cheap Dell desktop and the ECU in a broken down 1989 Volvo estate.

A pleasure to meet you all.
            I think you'll fit right in

So long as you don't brag about running down cyclists.

Are you in a part of 'Mericuh's-Davy-Crockett-hat where 4x4s get a proper workout in the Winter?
            Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Hey L. Tell us some more, about your time spent as an aubergine. .
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

So long as you don't brag about running down cyclists.

Are you in a part of 'Mericuh's-Davy-Crockett-hat where 4x4s get a proper workout in the Winter?
                I would never brag idly about running down cyclists J i m s t e r. I take such activities very seriously.

Yes, we generally receive a festive amount of snow during winter. I'm in the southeastern corner of British Columbia where 80 inches is about the yearly average. That sounds impressive but can equate to only 1 - 2 1/2 feet on the ground down here(1500 feet). The local ski hills (4000+ feet) receive a bit more, 40 feet is about average from October to May.
                I sound like a tourist brochure.
                Although 4 wheel drive isn't really necessary here in the winter, I think that it actually enables a lot of people to get into trouble more quickly than they would otherwise, it is very handy...especially when I don't feel like plowing my driveway.

Comment

Hey L. Tell us some more, about your time spent as an aubergine.
                  Aaah yes, those were heady times.
                  I came into being in a sun drenched field in Greece.
                  Oh, there is simply nothing like the Greek sun, how I yearn for it while haunting that cold Volvo ECU...
                  I spent my formative days simply hanging about, pondering existence, discussing philosophy, observing the minutia of life.
                  I soon realized that I was quite unlike other aubergines, I had certain...desirable qualities.

Suffice it to say the local farmers wives were insatiable, and I spent many long hours caught in an orgiastic romp with a bevy of stout peasant women before being tossed, bruised and battered, into the market basket.
                  The following days were a blur, but eventually I found myself in a plate of moussaka destine for the mouth of an upper level politician...and, well, I won't brag that the entire financial crisis was my doing, but let's just say it may not have gone as far so quickly without a certain amount of...help.
                  Last edited by KnuckleBuster; 4 September 2013, 04:19.

Comment

Keep away from those volvo ecus.
                    True, true. I put it down to sabotage...

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBuster View Post
                      Aaah yes, those were heady times.
                      I came into being in a sun drenched field in Greece.
                      Oh, there is simply nothing like the Greek sun, how I yearn for it while haunting that cold Volvo ECU...
                      I spent my formative days simply hanging about, pondering existence, discussing philosophy, observing the minutia of life.
                      I soon realized that I was quite unlike other aubergines, I had certain...desirable qualities.

Suffice it to say the local farmers wives were insatiable, and I spent many long hours caught in an orgiastic romp with a bevy of stout peasant women before being tossed, bruised and battered, into the market basket.
                      The following days were a blur, but eventually I found myself in a plate of moussaka destine for the mouth of an upper level politician...and, well, I won't brag that the entire financial crisis was my doing, but let's just say it may not have gone as far so quickly without a certain amount of...help.
                      is that you Martha...

you look like you have been working out...who's the fluffer holding you?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                        X