Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 4Runner/Surf snorkel Right hand side

Hello,

I live in the states and have a 1994 4Runner or Surf as I believe they are called.

I have installed a Lexus 1UZ V8 engine in my rig. Amazing difference then the old 3.0 liter petrol engine it had. My problem is the throttle body is on the right hand side and all the snorkels I can find are for the left hand side. I need to find something that will fit even if it takes slight modification and tinkering to get it to fit. I did find this seller but I can't find any pictures of it installed. I want to make sure it fits. I am looking at the 167 series kit.

http://www.snorkels.es/

Anybody have a picture of this snorkel or another brand of snorkel that will work installed on a second gen rig?

Here is a pic of my rig for reference.

I appreciate any help anybody may have.

Hello Don. Welcome to the forum. Nice truck you have there. Have you considered a "home made" snorkel ? Quite a few people have made them using various lengths of guttering, bends and flexi pipe, topped off with a "Safari" head to make them look decent. If you use the search facility, there are a few write ups and examples. The beauty of this is that a home made one can be put on either side.
    Attached Files
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

this one will fit
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
        this one will fit
        Is that meant to be a link or something?

Comment

that make and model

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
            that make and model

I am missing something with your thoughts? Are you saying the 167 series will fit?

Thanks to everybody else for the idea's. I quite like the look of the unit in the first picture. If I have to go custom I will, but I am hopeful that Budweiser will help fill me in and post a picture of a complete install.

Comment

sorry thats a hilux pick up 97-05
              look here
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77105

Comment

at the end got one of bushwacker (vince) but i didn't fitted yet

Comment

Working...
                X