My Firm Has Blocked Links To eBay etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Firm Has Blocked Links To eBay etc

My Firm Has Blocked Links To eBay etc. We can't access Hotmail, Webmail via our ISPs either. Miserable gits!!!!!!!

I found them some hard to find spares for a radio system a couple of months ago on eBay. Their loss I suppose. Sod em!!!!!!
    It's only a hobby!

Good, one less person bidding against me!

hehehehehe.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

They also want to ban employees from smoking outside the building. I'm going to join some beardy wierdy, yoghurt knitting, sandal wearing, tree hugging human rights group!!!!!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

yeah sod em

i am only getting a surf cos the 2cv squad hate em....
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

bligh me phil, do we work at the same place ?
          Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

have they banned rudey pics?

i'd leave straight away!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              My Firm Has Blocked Links To eBay etc. We can't access Hotmail, Webmail via our ISPs either. Miserable gits!!!!!!!

I found them some hard to find spares for a radio system a couple of months ago on eBay. Their loss I suppose. Sod em!!!!!!
              good now get on with your work
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

:Quote: We have blocked access to this website because it is does not comply with the ****** Corporate Acceptable Usage Policy. :Unquote:

Company name hidden to protect the guilty and my wages!!

The buggers have now blocked this forum for the reasons above. Anyone need a radio engineer?
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Naughty ...

you should,nt say that - they will find out and you will get disciplined ..

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
                    you should,nt say that - they will find out and you will get disciplined ..
                    All comms companies are becoming the same. Insert the name of any of the top 7.
                    In my next life I am going to study horticulture. At least you know where you stand with Mother Nature!! And just imagine how many seed trays you can fit into a Surf.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

All comms companies are becoming the same. Insert the name of any of the top 7.
                      In my next life I am going to study horticulture. At least you know where you stand with Mother Nature!! And just imagine how many seed trays you can fit into a Surf.
                      i know how many tomato boxes you can fit in an artic if that helps!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X