rubbish days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubbish days!

just done a 12 hour sunday at work.. started at 5am (was supposed to be 4)

went out this morning and the battery was flat! (cos i'd left the interior light on all week and i should have charged it last night!)

returned fron a long hot day went to get car to stick work stuff in... flat tyre!!... cos it's cut to f from off road, stones etc.

on the plus side... isn't that tyre weld good stuff!!... (just as a get you home thing)... walked to garage bought can... squirt it in... drive around the car park and the tyre magically inflates!...

it's always on a sunday when the 5 bay HGV workshop's shut!... but hey ho... all good fun!

looks like a credit card bashing coming on!.... may as well get a full set!... wouldn't want odd tyres!

glad i'm off next week!... just lateley i've... cooked an alternator... broke front bumper... smashed tacho head with stray coffee cup... blew turbo on 17 tonner... lost 2 number plates... cracked windscreen... broke suzies... and lost my cambridge bird... things can only get better!!

i'm a walking disaster!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

WORST THINGS HAPPEN AT SEA MATT THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I did four 12Hr shifts over the Bank Holiday. I've just done another three this weekend and missed Devils Pit. I got nicked for the congestion charge. I didn't bother looking to see if I needed to pay cos I ws at least a hundred yards clear when the BBC time pips went out. I got the £50 panalty notice yesterday. I was clocked (according to their dodgy timepiece) at 07.00.20. Yeah 20 !!!!!! seconds.

This morning I was just starting to pass an Italian registered artic and he switched on the indicator and simultaniously moved into lane two. I had a Subaru Impretza in lane three but I swerved right anyway and he managed to clock what was happening and accelarated out of the way. I,m just glad I was driving a Surf. I don't think I would have got away with the snakey manouver in a Dis*o or Range Pig!!!!!
      Next week has got to be better.........hasn't it?
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

glad i'm off next week!... just lateley i've... cooked an alternator... broke front bumper... smashed tacho head with stray coffee cup... blew turbo on 17 tonner... lost 2 number plates... cracked windscreen... broke suzies... and lost my cambridge bird... things can only get better!!

i'm a walking disaster!
        Awh poor little slug...
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

And you lost a tooth
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat

And you lost a tooth
            oh yeah... forgot about them!... didn't hurt after all!... don't mind apart from the £300 dentist charges to do it!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X