long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long time

no post , been kinda busy with claire and work , still have the same truck , 8 years and its never let me down , hope everyone is ok .

just wanted to post a few pics as i had a bump on the head and raptor lined it last weekend .
    i will try and get some better pics at the weekend

still need to do the roof
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

I have to say I like how the paint looks, only problem I can see though is it might be a prick to clean mud off as it will want to hold onto the surface, otherwise..... awesome
    Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

More pic's please, John. I find that strangely appealing. ( Especially since mine is starting to succumb to the dreaded "lacquer peel syndrome" ). It's an interesting alternative to "cammo".
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        More pic's please, John. I find that strangely appealing. ( Especially since mine is starting to succumb to the dreaded "lacquer peel syndrome" ). It's an interesting alternative to "cammo".
        i had no peeling paint but it did look a bit tired and it has covered a few small dents .

its put on with a schultz gun so you can get a smootish or coarse texture , i gave it a wet coat to cover it then a drop coat from about 2 feet to even out the texture , its a bit patchy in places but looks ok , i used this

4 litres per kit (i got two ) and have 2 litres left but still need to do the roof .

all i can say is , if you do it cover it with one coat then drop coat it from 2 feet with a circular motion or you will get some lines of smoother shiny finnish.

most people hate it , me , i love it

john.

Comment

Hi John, long time no see!

How's things?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Hi John, long time no see!

How's things?
            it's been interesting shall we say , things looking ok now .

claire is doing good and work seems to have sorted itself out so i get some time to play with the truck .

how about you ?

Comment

Originally posted by johnd View Post
              it's been interesting shall we say , things looking ok now .

claire is doing good and work seems to have sorted itself out so i get some time to play with the truck .

how about you ?
              Glad things are looking up, it's about time!

I'm trundling along as usual. Shirley and I split up last year, did I tell you? She's doing well too and when I see her, she always asks if we've spoken and how Claire is. I'll let her know we've spoken.

I have too many projects on the go just now, 2 Surfs and 2 (with another in the pipeline) bikes; I need to rationalise. I think the green Surf will go soon, so that'll be me done with a full time 4x4 for a while.

Comment

Shirley and I split up last year, did I tell you? She's doing well too and when I see her, she always asks if we've spoken and how Claire is. I'll let her know we've spoken.

yer you told me about you and shirl .

Claire saw a race for life poster and said "Shirley did that for me" , she had a big smile on her face so please let her know it is not for nothing and is not forgoten.

i am so glad you two still talk and get on , give our love to Shirley when you next see her.

Comment

I'll tell her, she'll be pleased to hear from you

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    I'll tell her, she'll be pleased to hear from you
                    please do

Comment

Working...
                    X