move to Berkshire and new job :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move to Berkshire and new job :-)

Well due to a lack of work in Bournemouth, the chaos family has moved to Maidenhead. I've now got a long term contract with Wokingham borough council dealing with traffic and road safety.
    Hold my beer and watch this

When is the house warming party ?
    Welcome to your new home
    Maidenhead very nice.

lived & worked there for many years.

Robert & shirley

Comment

Well Ja with that hefty great bumper on the truck you wont have problems with anyone jumping out of junctions in front.
      Sorry wrong traffic safety.
      Good luck for the job and move Jas and how's Mrs Chaos
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Well Ja with that hefty great bumper on the truck you wont have problems with anyone jumping out of junctions in front.
        Sorry wrong traffic safety.
        Good luck for the job and move Jas and how's Mrs Chaos
        My truck is still in Bournemouth declared SORN on my nan's driveway. As for road safety around Wokingham, the generic response is "sorry there's no evidence to show that there is a safety issue and due to limited budgets any improvements would be low priority. Thank you for your letter though and may I suggest the next time you contact us, please press F7 before hitting send."
        Mrs chaos is well thanks and so is baby chaos .
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hi Jas, so there's more Chaos moving into the Berkshire area n you're in to Road Safety n as Richard said that Bumper should get ya a few funny looks ..
          On a more serious note congratulation to the Chaos crew on ya new abode n job appointment..
          Regards
          Jess n Zenda
          Good Luck

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
            My truck is still in Bournemouth declared SORN on my nan's driveway. As for road safety around Wokingham, the generic response is "sorry there's no evidence to show that there is a safety issue and due to limited budgets any improvements would be low priority. Thank you for your letter though and may I suggest the next time you contact us, please press F7 before hitting send."
            Mrs chaos is well thanks and so is baby chaos .
            Forgot all about baby chaos
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X