Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureterm Direct

Has anyone had any problems with them?
    I used them this time around and so far they didn't start the policy on the correct date then messed up the payment and now just had a chip repaired in the windscreen which they stated was free cos fcomp.
    Then charged £15 !!!
    Not to fussed with the £15 just worried now if I ever need to make a serious claim.
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Didn't have any problems when I was insured with them a few years ago, but I do remember they were a bit aloof and probably had no idea what a Hilux Surf actually was.
    The only reason I went back to Adrian Flux is Sureterm didn't cover me to drive other vehicles.

Comment

Sureterm for me was £290 and if I wanted to drive any other car it would have gone to £570 so just named myself on the wife's policy. Now im finding it a right pain. I'll think I'll shop around next time meanwhile hope I don't hit anything.
      GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Been with them for 2 years. No actual problems but did have to chase them up as they weren't deducting my direct debit. I recall other forum members commenting on their customer service and I did find it a bit rushed and chaotic.

Comment

When I tried to insure my 3ltr auto gen 2 it got a bit crazy. I had a real hard time trying to get them to bring up the right spec. After much persistence the sales person seemed to get it and I paid my dues. Documents arrive and they have my truck down as a 2.4. So I make the phone call, another lengthy wangled conversation about vehicle specs. Again after much persistence the sales person seems to get the right one. Second set of docs arrive, this time they have it down as a 3ltr petrol manual. So by now a 2/3 weeks has passed with all the messing around. I make the call determined to get my truck insured properly and again get into this loop of 2.4 diesel auto or 3ltr petrol manual and it transpired that they were the only two specs they had on their system and if it wasn't one of them they couldn't insure it. The sales person told me that they would allow me to keep it insured for another seven days until I had arranged cover else where. This in truth was a bit of a joke as even the sales person agreed I wouldn't actually be insured. They also still charged me for the length of time that I had or in reality had not been insured. They very graciously did not charge any admin! I would like to say my brother has his H reg BMW insured with their sister firm Lancaster on a limited milage policy with no worries at all.

Comment

Working...
          X