F*****G Citylink!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*****G Citylink!!!!!

Didn't turn up today to collect two packages for next day delivery!
    ######s!

Not as bad as yodel .
    Ordered some new business cards , they were delivered while we were away for a few days.
    The notice put through door said " we tried to deliver your parcel but you weren't in , we've left it in a safe place .... Over gate ..."
    They had thrown them over the gate into our back garden in the pouring down rain. No protective wrapper just the cardboard box ...... Muppets ....
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Not withstanding the fact that I have seen, explicitly, both the inner workings of a TNT hub, in fact the NDC, and the people they use ( as I employed them for many a year back in my recruitment years) I cannot fault their service and are still quite cheap. Never been let down on either a delivery or collection.

My Herpes was the worst, followed closely by Sh!tty Link... You get what you pay for Vince...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Didn't turn up today to collect two packages for next day delivery!
        ######s!
        Knowing my luck, I bet one of the packages was for me

Comment

Originally posted by highgun View Post
          Knowing my luck, I bet one of the packages was for me
          Unfortunatley, yes.

I'll still get it to you before Friday.

Comment

No worries Vince, I noticed I have a roof channel attachment missing from mine, don’t suppose you have a spare do you?

Comment

Morning all...

Having worked in the courier business for a few years (IT side) I can tell you that the pay is shocking, we used to pay the guys on the vans £60 a day and the warehouse guys £50...not much incentive to care at those levels.

The industry as a whole works on a 3% margin (ONS figures from 2006), so pretty thin all round...and still they cost to much!

Comment

3% of what? Seems like they'd make more money by selling up and buying Premium Bonds.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  3% of what? Seems like they'd make more money by selling up and buying Premium Bonds.
                  lol, they would...they used to qualify for special government funding for education as the level industry wide level was so low. I recon 10% of our guys had trouble writing, nice guys but not rocket science material.

3% turnover...it's £75Bn industry employing 2.5 Million people...1.5 million of whom are self employed or work for companies of 10 or less people. 5th biggest industry in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                  X