test drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test drive

Well I finally took my truck out properly today after fitting everything. She drives really nice and still swift, even with the 35's on. Im glad I replaced all the steering components amd tye steering is really direct now. Think I need dual steering dampers though. She sits 34 inch to the sills and I have no complaints about the baja claws either. I had to take her out tonight as im having my operation tomorrow so will be off for a few weeks. Certainly puts a smile on my face when driving. Especially looking over the top of transits and down to defender and disco drivers. A frame on the rear next though, gives me something to design and plan whilst im incapacitated.

Thanks for all the help and assistance and knowledge off this site and from really good people too. Maybe I should take part in some outings with the surf gangs and really get to know you guys.
    Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

No photos or video = it didn't happen.

Comment

Im trying to load them onto my facebook right now. Im so useless at this. If I can get them on you can look at thwm on there, its all public as I only use it for trucks and offroad.
      Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        No photos or video = it didn't happen.
        I politely asked to see pic's and specifications about two years ago; I seem to remember the OP claiming large horsepower gains...... Still nothing. .

Found the thread. 201 bhp ?......http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...t=65879&page=6 .
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
        X