sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad day

My hilux has now gone, gutted but its gone to a good owner. All the best mate
    hi dudes

Originally posted by stevehulluk View Post
    My hilux has now gone, gutted but its gone to a good owner. All the best mate
    I'm just taking a break from polishing, I want it up to shiny club standard, not that it was bad to start with mate but it just needs my little bit of sparkle to finish it off.

P.S
    It's not a sad day it's a positively fantastic day.
    Last edited by si tate; 7 June 2013, 20:09.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

When is all done, get some pics up mate. Hope the smile still on your face from when you drove, its good to be back home lol
      hi dudes

Comment

When is all done, get some pics up mate. Hope the smile still on your face from when you drove, its good to be back home lol
        Hey I was that giddy yesterday on the test drive that I never even noticed till I got home tonight that its not got a sunroof, not bothered cos I never used the one on my other surf.

Comment

Morning. New truck Si?

What you got? I've been away for a couple of weeks, my first trip to the US, did Vegas, LA, San Francisco and then over to meet up with the wife and kids in Florida/Disney, hired a Dodge Challenger, only the baby 3.5 V6, but cool car and fun to drive.

Anyway, lets see some pics and details of your new truck

Rog

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
            Morning. New truck Si?

What you got? I've been away for a couple of weeks, my first trip to the US, did Vegas, LA, San Francisco and then over to meet up with the wife and kids in Florida/Disney, hired a Dodge Challenger, only the baby 3.5 V6, but cool car and fun to drive.

Anyway, lets see some pics and details of your new truck

Rog
            I've always fancied a US tour.
            No pics yet mate as I'm working on her & at the minute she is not like yours but not far off. Once ready all you would need to do is stick your reg plate on & you wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              I've always fancied a US tour.
              No pics yet mate as I'm working on her & at the minute she is not like yours but not far off. Once ready all you would need to do is stick your reg plate on & you wouldn't know the difference.
              Rog's has got a sunroof. .
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

So only those of you who are 6 foot 4 and above would know the difference from the outside :P

One of my original requirements when searching for my truck was no sunroof, due to potential leaks, getting stuck/broke/etc, plus before the truck I'd found sunroofs to be pointless, unless you're a big fan of road noise, admittedly the truck's sunroof is so large it does actually let in a lot of light and some air when buzzing along

Got to save up now and get myself a Dodge, or better still move out to the US, get my truck exported and I'll have it all then, truck, dodge, plus awesome places to take the truck!

Rog

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
                  So only those of you who are 6 foot 4 and above would know the difference from the outside :P

One of my original requirements when searching for my truck was no sunroof, due to potential leaks, getting stuck/broke/etc, plus before the truck I'd found sunroofs to be pointless, unless you're a big fan of road noise, admittedly the truck's sunroof is so large it does actually let in a lot of light and some air when buzzing along

Got to save up now and get myself a Dodge, or better still move out to the US, get my truck exported and I'll have it all then, truck, dodge, plus awesome places to take the truck!

Rog
                  Hey if you want one with no sunroof I'll do you a streight swop when I've finished & got it up to shiny club standard lol.

Oh one other thing is the "jammie dodger" fog light, I'm gunna set 2 into the bumper this time cos I'm going for a colour coded wheel cover.
                  Last edited by si tate; 8 June 2013, 19:35.

Comment

How's it going with your truck mate? Missed it today when we went shopping ; (
                    hi dudes

Comment

How's it going with your truck mate? Missed it today when we went shopping ; (
                      I'm on with it as we speak, she is coming up mint mate but am running out of elbow grease for today lol.
                      Rear bumper off tomorrow & 2 new fog lights will be in & remove that small ding, then it's plastics off for a paint job FOC as I'm owed a favour, mud flaps have been bined & then it's a full valet inside, new belts on FOC & last but not least the wheels but that might be a few week away as I'm at silverstone for the GP in 2 week & need lots of beer tokens.

Comment

Working...
                      X