X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New truck

After having been Surfless for 18 months, I have just acquired this,

I have decided to cut it in half to end up with something similar to this,

I have never tackled anything like this before, so should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
    After having been Surfless for 18 months, I have just acquired this,

I have never tackled anything like this before, so should be interesting to see how it turns out.
    Good luck with that, then Brian. Don't want to put you off, but there's a lot of work in that, for someone of limited experience. A lot of folks start with minor modifications, and work up from there. Please don't think I'm patronising you, but that's how a lot of unfinished project are born.
    Last edited by MWS; 4 June 2013, 17:08.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

reg

hiya butt
      that reg looks like 93/94 to me
      a 98 would be r reg
      why would you want ruin a good
      surf lol
      is that killay swans not far from me
      good luck
      the old git

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Good luck with that, then Brian. Don't want to put you off, but there's a lot of work in that, for someone of limited experience. A lot of folks start with minor modifications, and work up from there. Please don't think I'm patronising you, but that's how a lot of unfinished project are born.
        Hi MWS, not sounding patronising at all, I have been doing endless reading up on this and following other build threads, I'm not going into this completely blind. Also I have some more experienced heads in the wings, for when I need help.

Hi bryanisaoldgit, you're right it's not an R reg, it's also not an Extra-cab, but this is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
          I like that.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

[QUOTE=Scooter;797493]Hi MWS, not sounding patronising at all, I have been doing endless reading up on this and following other build threads, I'm not going into this completely blind. Also I have some more experienced heads in the wings, for when I need help.

Hey Brian Glad you weren't offended. It's good to see that you've got backup. . Good luck with your project. Take loads of pic's and start a thread in the Modifications section. Love the Extra Cab. Wait til Vince sees it, He'll go.........
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

It does seem too good to chop in half but I admire such an undertaking.

Comment

Working...
              X