Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it and still grinning

Hiya,
    Picked up the 2.4 SSR-X last Friday, cant get the stupid grin off my face, even though the dealer is trying hard to spoil my fun. Nothing major with the thing, just air-con not working, not undersealed, no service etc. and no way he is going to pay or help pay for anything to be done. Still I love it and will sort it all out regardless (waited too long for this to let them get in the way of my fun). Anyone know where i can get it stressed and dirty around here? (Hull). Head problems pah! if its going to go I intend to make it go in the next 3 months just to give the dealer the problem
    F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Great attitude about the head. Refreshing to hear someone not discard the Surf cos of it, and not to let it dominate choice...

Have fun

Mark
    :

Comment

Originally posted by NEWMUDRAT
      Hiya,
      Picked up the 2.4 SSR-X last Friday, cant get the stupid grin off my face, even though the dealer is trying hard to spoil my fun. Nothing major with the thing, just air-con not working, not undersealed, no service etc. and no way he is going to pay or help pay for anything to be done. Still I love it and will sort it all out regardless (waited too long for this to let them get in the way of my fun). Anyone know where i can get it stressed and dirty around here? (Hull). Head problems pah! if its going to go I intend to make it go in the next 3 months just to give the dealer the problem
      Do not let the air con not working stop you from taking it back to the dealer . You have your 3 month warranty on the vehicle so he must honour the warranty . Why should you pay extra for the vehicle .You bought it as a roadworthy , fully operational vehicle . Get him to fix it or you will not be the one with the biggest grin .

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Do not let the air con not working stop you from taking it back to the dealer . You have your 3 month warranty on the vehicle so he must honour the warranty . Why should you pay extra for the vehicle .You bought it as a roadworthy , fully operational vehicle . Get him to fix it or you will not be the one with the biggest grin .

Rick
        Take heed - he speaks the truth!!! - Get the dealer to rectify any faults. Pin him/her down and if necessary use the Trade Discriptions act along with the Watchdog threat
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

welcome

so, how much did you pay for the beast......?? I know i paid too much but couldnt help myself.........plus had a few pennies over from sale of last vehicle. HOWEVER . i agree you should pursue what you can with your supplier. to save on your pocket - plus think what you could spend the money on...... upgrade Hi fi, suspension. or ......................
          Good luck. Go On i need some one to be stronger than i was........lol

Comment

Working...
          X