Got to say Goobye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to say Goobye

Only had my Surf for two months but an offer of a job on the other side of the world is to good to refuse and i can not take it with me (ive tried and tried)
    i can honestly say that the surf is one of the best vehicles i have ever owned ,and i have had a few.Should i return to the UK it will be the first thing on my shopping list. so thank you all for allowing me to pester the site with first timer questions,it has been reasuring to me just by reading the postings that all on the vehicle is working as it should be (perfectly)
    and by following your advise in respect of checking the potentialy problem areas of the surf before i purchased has paid of cos its a good one. Ihave placed my surf in the sales section of the forum confident in my mind that any prospective purchaser will have trouble free surfing for a long long time,
    Thank you all for your input to the site it has been invaluable
    Jumpa Lagi (malay for catch you later)
    Barry

Originally posted by barry
    Only had my Surf for two months but an offer of a job on the other side of the world is to good to refuse and i can not take it with me (ive tried and tried)
    i can honestly say that the surf is one of the best vehicles i have ever owned ,and i have had a few.Should i return to the UK it will be the first thing on my shopping list. so thank you all for allowing me to pester the site with first timer questions,it has been reasuring to me just by reading the postings that all on the vehicle is working as it should be (perfectly)
    and by following your advise in respect of checking the potentialy problem areas of the surf before i purchased has paid of cos its a good one. Ihave placed my surf in the sales section of the forum confident in my mind that any prospective purchaser will have trouble free surfing for a long long time,
    Thank you all for your input to the site it has been invaluable
    Jumpa Lagi (malay for catch you later)
    Barry

Good luck to you in your new job, glad the forum has been a source of invaluable help to you.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Good luck in malaysia just got back from 17days in the jungles of borneo,with a couple of days in kota kinabalu,sandakan and 4 days in kuala lumpur.It was a fantastic place ,it left me and my wife thinking about emmigrating so we are quite envious.
      Have loads of fun aDam.

Comment

Good luck fella, buy another one when you get there!

keep surfin' the board, take some pics of the place and post them up.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Good luck fella, buy another one when you get there!

keep surfin' the board, take some pics of the place and post them up.

As Tony says, keep coming on the board and tell us how you get on, there's people on the board from all over now - with the web location is not important anymore.

Good luck, hope the new job goes well.

Cheers

Comment

very envious - go get em and enjoy.

goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

a dolphin.
            Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Working...
            X