Milners Rear Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milners Rear Springs

As the title suggests, Milners rear springs, has anyone fitted these to a 2nd gen recently or indeed within the last year or so?

If so would you care to comment on either the springs themselves or Milners warranty claim department?

Ta
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

I fitted a pair to my gen 2 last year & it transformed it.....only for 3 weeks mind till it got written off in a crunch. As regards Milners warranty, I've just been in touch with them yesterday as I changed my gen 3 springs & shocks at beginning of March but the offside rears gone spongy after 600 mile. Contacted them yesterday, a replacement came today, not too happy that it's only one & not the pair but will see how it goes...if not sorted will be back onto them

Comment

Well, as an update I have been contacted by Milners.
      They are not offering a refund but have given me a discounted price on a set of replacement springs.

With this in mind do I go for the discounted offer and possibly be in the same position next year or do I save up my pennies and go for a set from RT?

Both companies say they have their springs specially made for them.

I believe that the RT springs may have better durability.
      Last edited by shokenore; 16 May 2013, 06:52. Reason: Incredibly poor grammar.I hang my head in shame.
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

The ones I got from bayside were the suplex ones. Are these the roughtrax ones? Because they are awesome! If so, definitly get them.
        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Dont waist your time, fitted the RT springs 2 years ago and still 100%
          Last edited by red barron; 15 May 2013, 22:44.

Comment

As the score stands at 2-1 to RT (much like the Chelsea v Benfica match )
            And with RT coming out on top with better durability, then RT springs it shall be.
            Ta.
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Had my Milner springs in since last July, they were great at first, now the rear end easily bottoms out....
              Have used my Surf for towing a horse box, but only occasionally.

Comment

Working...
              X