Idiot Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot Lights

It has become apparent that not all of my idiot lights are working. I would be grateful if someone could list all the lights from left to right.

I dont want to rip the dash out at the moment as I'm waighting for the white gauges from the USA and I want to do the changeout at the same time. Its therefore important that I know wich ones are not working.

Cheers

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Howdy. Mine aren't working either. I only discovered i had a handbrake light last week. My 4wd light is tempremental too, who knows what else isn't working. She's goin in to the garage next week tho so if u still haven't found out by then, hopefully i can let u know.
    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Check out the post in 2.4 & 2.8 tech section under
      MISSING TURBO LIGHTS ETC. dated 28.08.04
      This will answer your questions
      Chris
      GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

You beat me to it. I was just gonna refer to that thread...

Great minds - and all that....
        Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

do I get a "star"
          GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Found it - Thanx Guys.

One question are they all ment to come on when you switch on the ignition. I'm thinking not as I have seem the tailgate light on but never on switching on the ignition.

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Lights up like a christmas when ignition first on. Should all go out when you start up. Except maybe O/D. Depends if you switched it on or not. Sometimes my tailgate light flashes over bumpy ground. As long as the spare wheel isn't waving in the wind I don't worry about it.... it's still shut !!
              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
              X