I've have fun today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've have fun today!

Went shooting down the farm, and the farmer decided to let me play with his guns, so spent 4 hours shooting a. .17 hmr with supersonic ballistic rounds, a. .22 with sub and supersonic and a lovely go on a 222. Me so happy!
    well, that was a bad idea!

Originally posted by muddle View Post
    Went shooting down the farm, and the farmer decided to let me play with his guns, so spent 4 hours shooting a. .17 hmr with supersonic ballistic rounds, a. .22 with sub and supersonic and a lovely go on a 222. Me so happy!
    I do miss my CZ, might have to put in for my licence again.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Great fun....The rifle I use most is my .222 and shooting is the reason I bought my Surf...I enjoy getting there as much as what I do when I get there now !!

Cheers + ATVB

Philip
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lightyear66 View Post
        Great fun....The rifle I use most is my .222 and shooting is the reason I bought my Surf...I enjoy getting there as much as what I do when I get there now !!

Cheers + ATVB

Philip
        Snap.
        I bought my surf for shooting, now I have neither.
        BUMMER.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

indeed !

Comment

Was all new to me, really want a. 17 hmr. Properly in my element. Shot over 1000 rounds. Must have cost him a bit. Next time he said he will probably bring out the 308.

Comment

WOW .17hmr rounds are around £10 to £13 per 50 !

1000 rounds is a lot at one session !!!

It is an accurate round and perfect for bunny bashing and using at night under the lamp or night vision.

Go on....If he will give you permission to shot on his land you are basically there....The .308 is a rather different kettle of fish...I "only have" a .243 and it is rather a leap from .17hmr and a fair bit softer than the .308 !

Once you start be warned it is a highly contagious bug !!!

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

Comment

Already been "shopping" for guns and licensing. Wanted to throw my lil air rifle in the bin! He was over stocked so had to use them up. Not that I mind.

Comment

Don't get rid of your air rifle.

I kept mine and it does come in handy from time to time...Means all bases are covered !

Good luck, stay safe and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                  X