Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Rack For me Surf

hi All

As above, i'm after a bike rack for my surf, my original one won't fit due to the tyre, has ne1 bought one recently and if so where from
    Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Im looking for one too.

After a bit of research I found out that you can get one that fits to the spare wheel , but I don't think I want to put that much preasure on the rear wheel mounts.

SO the only other option , as far as I can tell , is one that fits to a towbar. These are pricey , but look the nuts and do the job.

I will post up if I manage to get one , as i need a towbar first !
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Why not mount them on a roof rack?
      It's an alternative option.
      Ian
      One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Bike Rack

I've got a Paddy Hopkirk one that fits over the tyre, about £65 I think, I carry my bike and my 2 boys on it no problem. It even came with a number plate holder. Only trouble is because I'm paranoid about them falling off (happened before when I had a Merc) I tend to tighten the ratchet straps too much and the rear door warning light comes on. apart from that it fits over the spare a treat.
        Eddie the AirCon Doctor
        [COLOR=darkred]Eddie The Air-Con Doctor[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aircondoc
          I've got a Paddy Hopkirk one that fits over the tyre, about £65 I think, I carry my bike and my 2 boys on it no problem. It even came with a number plate holder. Only trouble is because I'm paranoid about them falling off (happened before when I had a Merc) I tend to tighten the ratchet straps too much and the rear door warning light comes on. apart from that it fits over the spare a treat.
          Eddie the AirCon Doctor
          Aww dont the boys get awfully cold on there ? I can understand the paranoia about them falling though. But a ratchet strap ?
          Keith
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

bike rack

Well I don't want 'em inside chucking crisps and coke all over me Recaros do I! Anyway, it's warm down here in Devon, so they just sit out in the sun enjoying the ride.
            [COLOR=darkred]Eddie The Air-Con Doctor[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X