Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
    Is the £150 including paint and delivery mate if not how much is this likely to cost to Manchester

cheers mate
    Thought you had snuffed it Jon ?????

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
      Thought you had snuffed it Jon ?????
      Maybe he has and has left his old commy logged in? It happens!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

nah just really bad couple of months guys currently getting over broken ribs just the last thing in a long line of problems lol

still interested in those bits Al if you still have them will have to catch up sometime

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
          nah just really bad couple of months guys currently getting over broken ribs just the last thing in a long line of problems lol

still interested in those bits Al if you still have them will have to catch up sometime

cheers
          Any chance you could delete post 8 with my email please
          Brian

Comment

have deleted your email address mate but will be in touch about the sliders

cheers

p.s dont suppose you know what size the bolts are that need to be undone to get the steps off

Comment

M8 bolt, 14mm socket I think.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                M8 bolt, 14mm socket I think.
                thanks mate

Comment

Bits and pieces

How do Jon,sorry we seem to have lost touch.I have been in hospital having my hip done,and then I broke my leg(yes the same one) so have not been on here a lot.

I still have the rear 1/4 bumper,and may have the other side, but I am afraid they had to cut the overalls off me in a & e so you are out of luck there.

Did you say you have broken ribs,give me a bell sometime ,I cant drive as yet so am stuck indoors with the wicked witch,Regards,Alan

Comment

hi mate yeah just getting over the ribs now still a little sore sounds like you have been in the wars too mate

will definitely have the rear bumper quarters off you when your back on your feet if that's ok and will have to get you that burger king meal lol

do you still have my email address mate we will have to keep in touch did you get the truck sorted

cheers Jon

Comment

Working...
                    X