stereo gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stereo gone off!

fitted a new dab stereo in the truck and its been working fine for a week but it wont come on now and the aerial doesnt go up? i`ve checked the fuses in the engine bay but all look ok! is there any more fuses i should be looking at? i havent got a manual yet so dont know where everything is!

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
    fitted a new dab stereo in the truck and its been working fine for a week but it wont come on now and the aerial doesnt go up? i`ve checked the fuses in the engine bay but all look ok! is there any more fuses i should be looking at? i havent got a manual yet so dont know where everything is!
    its ok ive found the culprit!! i found another thread that had the same problem! i do try and search for stuff but its good to get some feedback as well and it keeps you all on your toes!

Comment

well? you should at least offer up the solution on here.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        well? you should at least offer up the solution on here.
        it was in the fuse box under the dash! the radio fuse. i didnt know there was a fuse box there as ive only had the surf a few weeks!

Comment

Have you ever owned a car?
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            Have you ever owned a car?
            i`m 40 years old and not long passed my driving test!! how sad is that ha ha ha i`ve always had motorbikes and never wanted a car until i fell of my bike in the snow!! and i said to myself i would have a 4x4 by the time it snows again but it took me another 2 years to get a 4x4 and now i`m an owner a nice surf that will start to get moded soon! i run over my own exhaust the other day coming down a hill backwards so its now going to be a side exit exhaust!!

Comment

Working...
            X