check t belt ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check t belt ??

hi guys just messin with the surf and a light [plue anoying beeeeeeeeeeeeeep ] cums up when i turn the power on [not start the engine] does anyone know what this is?

My Surf produces a whole cacophony of beeps for various things, this is my list so far:

1. Key in the ignition, engine stopped, door open warning (don't leave your keys behind)
    2. Key in the ignition in the 'On' position, engine stopped warning (don't flatten your battery)
    3. Lights on, door open warning (don't flatten your battery)
    4. Reversing warning (CRUNCH!!!)
    5. Trying to raise the rear window with the tailgate down warning (hmm, where did my luggage go???)
    6. Turning the engine off and not removed the radio facia warning (not Surf specific, this is from my Sony radio)

There is probably a bunch more that I have yet to find.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse....

Lots of lights should come up on the dash before you turn engine over. Which ones do you mean..?? Once coil light has gone out (left most light) the annoyin beep will start and stay until you turn engine over..
      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Thanks, Good yeah it dose stop when i start the engine, the only other thing that dosent seem right with the surf , is if i've got it on full lock it sometimes make a clunk noise [its not in 4wd] is this normal or should i start crying, abart from that i;ve just had the best days driving ever and i havent even tryed it off road yet

Comment

Read the FAQ section and it will reveal all.

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=651

Comment

They bang on full lock is the steering stops. Usual fix is to bung some grease on them.
            Mike G

Comment

Working...
            X