kit for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kit for it?

a friend of mine gave a navara 2005 full spec, engine gone 2.5td intercooler, the conrod is gone in the engine.
    i can get an 3l of a 3rd. gen surf for little money,
    and the same guy who is giving me the 4x4 he say there is a kit to do that swap. is there any of you know of it?
    if yes, would you be able to pass the info please?
    thank you
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
    a friend of mine gave a navara 2005 full spec, engine gone 2.5td intercooler, the conrod is gone in the engine.
    i can get an 3l of a 3rd. gen surf for little money,
    and the same guy who is giving me the 4x4 he say there is a kit to do that swap. is there any of you know of it?
    if yes, would you be able to pass the info please?
    thank you
    Hi, I am not sure about the technical side of the replacement, however if it helps I can tell you that the 2.5 navaras are a decent truck and excellent for towing. Here I have seen some towing heavy mining equipment with relative ease. They seem durable too, so I'd say its definitely worth rescueing, especially it being only 5 or 6 yrs old.
    Cheers
    Last edited by tashtego; 8 April 2013, 15:34.

Comment

http://www.idealengines.co.uk/replac...engine-126.htm
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
        hi, i am not sure about the technical side of the replacement, however if it helps i can tell you that the 2.5 navaras are a decent truck and excellent for towing. Here i have seen some towing heavy mining equipment with relative ease. They seem durable too, so i'd say its definitely worth rescueing, especially it being only 5 or 6 yrs old.
        Cheers

Comment

It's still 2011 in Malawi.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
            Hi, I am not sure about the technical side of the replacement, however if it helps I can tell you that the 2.5 navaras are a decent truck and excellent for towing. Here I have seen some towing heavy mining equipment with relative ease. They seem durable too, so I'd say its definitely worth rescuing, especially it being only 5 or 6 yrs old.
            Cheers
            well i don't trust those engines, they don't have a great reputation round here,
            towing trailers with same kgs me with my 2.4 and him with this navara, hes got stuck a few times going up hill on semi loose ground.
            and thats why im looking for that kit to see if possible to do the change for a 1kz te engine.
            yes you right its not too old to scrap it, the body is great, and loads of extras, that's why i'm bothering about it, to save it.
            How it would be?
            Tovara?
            Nissyota?

Comment

thanks for that, if i don't find the kit i go for that, then sell the truck, (i won't keep it with that engine on)

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                It's still 2011 in Malawi.
                LOL, it' s actually still 1970s here in many ways.
                Me reading glasses letting me down again!

Comment

Working...
                X