X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got my Surf.

Now I am a Hiluxsurfer.
    94 ssrx 3.0td.
    I am not disapointed driving is a different experience. This is my first 4x4.
    Love the auto box, I used to live in the states years ago and it is good to have an automatic again.
    This car has plenty of power and is smooth and fast on the motorway.
    Everything works and to the credit of Toyota no rattles or squeaks.
    I love the big chrome bumpers and grill, I could not wait to polish them.
    It does not have a bull bar or spare wheel on the back door and I dont want them. It has a sunroof (essential).
    I am going to get a roof spoiler with brake light.
    It ia a thirsty bugger but this is expected from such a big car.
    I still have not met another surf owner yet, any surfers in Galway?.
    Great forum the infomation is a huge help.

Great!
    Where'd you get it
    Was it dear (sneaky way of asking the price you paid )
    Mick (G1xer) is in Castlebar and he's the only one out west we have on here and yourself of course...
    Any pics

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum ... er Surf Owners Club.

Only had a Surf for about 4 weeks myself but you will find lots of people on here who are willing to help out if you get stuck.

I have a 92 ssr-x and also considering a spoiler on the back. It looks like something is missing with having the spare wheel underneath rather than on the back door.

Anyway....... happy Surfing.
      Ian
      One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

hi

had my baby for arond 6 weeks now, live in Guildford and I'm off to Pendine in wales this weekend, can't wait for the drive down.

never gonna change mine
        Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Comment

Hiya 'Patzx12'

Hiya 'Patzx12'

SNAP!
          Ive just picked up my '94 SSR-X 3Lt auto , But its Burgandy over gun metal.
          My Hi-lux pick-up is feeling a little left out now.

Wild guess but have you got a zx12? I had a go on one..nice bike, but i'll stick with the R1
          [SIZE=3]3.0L..SSR-X Ltd..'94[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Burgandy/Grey[/SIZE]

Comment

ok dont tell us anymore if you dont want to, funny old game this ... sometimes you realise you're talking to a screen but then so is everyone else

Comment

Sorry guys, I will post piccies when I get hold of a digital camera.
              The car is dark blue and has wind deflectoes on the windows and sunroof.
              I put a Kenwood sterio and 10 disc CD player, got an adaptor plug from
              Unicar in Leeds for £12.
              Ordered a manual from Amazon.
              I am in the process of fitting an alarm.

Comment

Damn handy them deflectoes glad someone else gets finger trouble
                [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Working...
                X