Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good service!!

Hi all,

On Saturday morning, I checked all the fluids, needed 1/2 litre of oil, reversed back from garage door, went to top up the oil, and I see water dripping from under the engine, anyways no visible leaks, except from the cam belt cover, water pump leak!!!! Went up to my local parts emporium. (ASK Kippax) Asked the question, and how much?. Yes we can get you one, £34.00, come back in 2 hours. returned in 2 hours it was there, (Nipparts). Four hours later, up and running again. Went to Filey on Sunday, did'nt use a drop of water. Except the power steering pump came loose, fixed that there.
    Hope you all had a nice Easter weekend.

Gman.
    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Ahh yes, ASK is the king of kippax.
    Best shop ever.

Glad your all sorted Steve.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Nah then Si,

Long time no talkie mate, how's it all going, keeping busy I hope, family still OK?
      Yeah, ASK did it again, I was gobsmacked when he said come back in 2 hours, and it was on the counter waiting for me.

Might try and get to Avalanche this year with my mate Kev, if it's on, and you fancy a ride, let me know. That's if I've still got a job!! been put at risk of redundancy, after 13 years, how's that for lucky eh?
      They got a new C.E.O. The moment he walked in, and he said no one will loose their job, I said axeman. (been there before) 5, gone now, there by the grace, as they say.

Keep everyone safe mate,

Steve.
      If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

I just bob online every now & then to see who is bitchin about someone.

All is good at my end, work is steady but hoping it picks up a bit more, hopefully you'll stay in work long enough to buy a 3rd gen (), might take you up on the offer of a trip out if it's going ahead this year.

Take it easy mate & I'll catch you later.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X