surfs away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfs away

Hello all, im relitivly new to surfs. i have had a hikux for years and decided to drop a 3l supra turbo in her and it went pop so i got a surf as my daily run about. I am also using a surf chassis for my new prerunner build with again a supra turbo lump. I have been very very inpressed by the surf! i used to not really give them the time of day when i had my truck but after owning one its like going off roading in a really comfy lounge! ww are also in the market for a 3l diesel gen 2 for cheap cheap if any one knows of any. any who, hello im jack and i like my surf! hope to get to know you all well.

Hello Jack. Welcome to the forum. Yes, Surfs are a little more refined than those bone jarring old pickups. . Anyone looking for a good 3.0 td 2nd gen could take a look in the for sale section on here. Good luck.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Welcome along. A Supra Surf sounds sweet

Comment

Alton eh... have you tried it on water lane?

Comment

Welcome to the site. Is it Alton near Cheadle,Staffs that you're at?

Comment

Originally posted by Kwakka666 View Post
            Alton eh... have you tried it on water lane?
            i have been down any road i have seen with byway on a sign so possibly, are there a few lads that come out and play in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimagtr21 View Post
              Welcome to the site. Is it Alton near Cheadle,Staffs that you're at?
              alton hampshire near odiham, so abit further afield like.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                Hello Jack. Welcome to the forum. Yes, Surfs are a little more refined than those bone jarring old pickups. . Anyone looking for a good 3.0 td 2nd gen could take a look in the for sale section on here. Good luck.
                Thank you, i managed to pick one up today, the power difference is quite noticeable!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
                  Welcome along. A Supra Surf sounds sweet
                  It will be interesting i think, she will be say on coilover aswell, so should be fun, we shall see

Comment

I hope they are two set of coilovers welded together

Comment

Keep an eye on the Off Roading section - FoulArse occasionally takes a few people for a gentle run over Salisbury Plain. Other times it's not so gentle and trucks get broken

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                      X