Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    Also no POPS OR DA SLUGMAN
    sorry, i was out all week trucking about... having a little rest till tomorrow now.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Matt needs to stay in the shade on days like this, he'll go all wrinkly!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
        Let Terrie have ago at fixing it Pops
        She did bob with my credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A1 now
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Should'nt gone back to work M8
          Like all WOMAN she's only after your money ( )
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat

Should'nt gone back to work M8
            Like all WOMAN she's only after your money ( )
            boy are you in trouble now
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Terrie : Someones hijacked my Name honest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I've been fierce busy for the last hour, all my Budweiser cans apparently need to be drunk now ... tonite because they were 'born' 110 days ago and on the can it says 'Freshest Taste within 110 days'.

Only 8 to go

Bob, where is the Arran Island you were on ?????

Comment

Jim,
                  Was working outside Brodick, in a bootiful place, just along from Arran Aromatics factory on a pumping station, good guys they gave us some freebie smelly stuff ( wife likes it ) each when we left, not to sure if it was because we smelt & they were worried about other passengers on the ferry or if it was a thank you ?

Buy smelly stuff i mean perfume, soap & the likes, honestly it was good of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X