God it quite today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God it quite today

It's been very very quite to-day , maybe its because POPS has started work but where's the Marky been all day ?????????????

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Sewerat

It's been very very quite to-day , maybe its because POPS has started work but where's the Marky been all day ?????????????

ok i'll give you a nice long toot when i pass your house about 3am.
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Dum dum dum dum dum de dum
      dum dum de dum de dem
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Dum dum dum dum dum de dum
        dum dum de dum de dem
        You should have been outside washing a polishing your new surf.

Comment

As the CEO + iv'e delegated the washing & polishing to my latest recruit grandson Dylan.

You wash it mate & you can ride in it, no wash no ride Ok says im.

Problem solved doesn't even want paying

Power of a SURF

Comment

sorry but i was out & about working. got home & tightened loose wheel bearing (!!!!!! collets) so im here now
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

I was replacing a garden fence that didn't even need replacaing, as its perfectly sound. OK, I built it from pallet wood yonks ago, when we were poor, but if she who must be hadn't tried out every trendy colour ever devised by the Ground Force team, it would still look alright.

The new one is going to be green. That is the chosen colour and that is how it is going to stay. I am going to destroy the roller and brushes when I burn the old fence.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                I was replacing a garden fence that didn't even need replacaing, as its perfectly sound. OK, I built it from pallet wood yonks ago, when we were poor, but if she who must be hadn't tried out every trendy colour ever devised by the Ground Force team, it would still look alright.

The new one is going to be green. That is the chosen colour and that is how it is going to stay. I am going to destroy the roller and brushes when I burn the old fence.
                You think destroying the roller and brushes will cure this problem ? - check out your next birthday or christmas - I bet she is wrapping replacements now !

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

What! no Sewerat today, he must be working for once.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    What! no Sewerat today, he must be working for once.
                    Also no POPS OR DA SLUGMAN
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Me back, been to darkest WIGTOWNSHIRE, to sort out problems caused by sufferners from Newbury !!!!!!!!!!!!

Away abroad tomorrow, again sorting out sufferner problems, same same Newbury outfit , god they must have moved from HERTS.

Abroad is the bootiful island of Arran.

7 am ferry back on 9.40 pm ferry long working day

Comment

yes i been to work
                        now computer is playing up again.
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                          yes i been to work
                          now computer is playing up again.
                          Probably the first time it's been switched off in the last 9 months.

Comment

Let Terrie have ago at fixing it Pops

Comment

over half an hour to get it up and running
                              PLEASE SOMEONE PASS A BIG HAMMER i have had enough of this damb computer.
                              only 3weeks ago cost £80 to be re-formatted.
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X