puppy loves a surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puppy loves a surf

my puppy loves a surf . he crys to get in it when we walk out of the house with him lol . ive given up walking him now i take him for a drive instead lol good excuse yea . heres a pic of the surf puppy dobermann
    Attached Files
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Hes grown quick
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

grown

yea hes 16 weeks old now another 2 months and itll be show ring time . goes real quick
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

That time flew by mark
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Mark you could make a Film about his progress. (joke).

Hes a lovely looking dog.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

my 2 brown dobies love my surf too - in fact walking has never been better - chuck em in the back and off we go - no sick in my surf ! (every other truck ive had they always hurl!)

BTW please dont do your dogs ears like your avatar!
            they look silly with a turban on their head anyway!!

take care

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin
              my 2 brown dobies love my surf too - in fact walking has never been better - chuck em in the back and off we go - no sick in my surf ! (every other truck ive had they always hurl!)

BTW please dont do your dogs ears like your avatar!
              they look silly with a turban on their head anyway!!

take care

Chris
              Yeah I hate clipped ears on Dobermans, Great Danes etc. Mind you I don't think it is legal now anyway.

I always liked the fact that Dobermans have a look that is a cross between really soft and soppy (those big floppy ears) and hard as nails.

I used to have a Dobeman X German Shepherd X Greyhound (Lurcher) that had the nose teeth and coloring of a Dobeman, the ears and coat of a short coated German Shepherd and the deep chest and speed of a greyhound. Looked really weird but was a lovely dog, worst thing was my ex wife got her when we divorced.

Cheers
              Last edited by lucky; 1 September 2004, 09:21.

Comment

AWWWW WE'RE BROODY NOW.. we 'ad one of them 5years ago, now we got 2 and their 5.

Harry and Jess, the softest, lovable of dogs, hard as nails if their crossed though!

They both love the truck, soon as the tailgate is down their in waiting to go, noses out the back window. We do have laugh in carparks as the windows are blacked out.

(first time doing the pic attachment so hope it works).

Comment

2 dobes

yea ive got 2 as well . i have just lost a dog 4 years old so new puppy time . but my bitch is seperated at the moment as there not getting along very well . nice looking dogs you have there . where did they come from
                  black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Jess's parents originally from yorkshire, moved to S.Wales, daughter of Jamies Boy and Harry, well 3rd home for our 'Swansea boy' 2nd owner emigrated. Needless to say Jess took a while, and now they are inseperable.

Would loved to have shown Jess but some lovely person left a broken bottle in a ditch (severed tendon in paw).

Dogs big in the families over years of various breeds but this is THE BEST!

Still got a 15 year old miniature long haired dachshund who is still the boss despite having, poor hearing, bad eyesight, BB, can sometimes be heard muttering "bl**dy kids!"

Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 4 September 2004, 00:45.

Comment

Working...
                    X