Ive been bad and joined the multi surf club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been bad and joined the multi surf club

I have added another surf to my collection, really wish I had earlier.
    Its like driving a car I cant believe the difference between the 2nd and 3rd gen, and the fact that it leaves everything for dead at the lights without even trying

Heres my toys anyway, just a quick question regarding the speedo and the factory momo steering wheel, Ive only ever seen one other with that digital speedo and never seen another with a momo in it, any others out there in the world wide interweb seen many like this?
    It seems I got lucky and found one with every factory option possible from the speedo and steering wheel right down to the LSD and sunroof, im loving it

This ones strictly staying in the shiney club though, too good to stuff it of road like the old one
    Attached Files
    Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Nice truck, shame about the fake wood though.

Digital speedo?

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Nice truck, shame about the fake wood though.

Digital speedo?
        well "digital" its black when turned off so you can only see it when the keys in and the odometer is digital.
        and yea im not a fan of the fake wood trim but the steering wheels real wood and probbly the most comfortable wheel ive ever had.

Any others with the same weird dash?

Also should ask, axle code A02B, I know its lsd as has sticker on it and still spins 2 wheels nicely but do these run the torsen LSD or clutch packs.
        Im asking as I know the 2nd gens are clutch type and my toyota soarer used the same code system and that was torsen LSD, that was A01B or something like that, any ideas?
        Im thinking torsen as its still nice and grippy and never spins just 1 wheel and theres no way a clutch type would do that at 290,000kms, never reshimmed or rebuilt by last owner and he had it since 80,000kms
        Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

Nice Stainless Air intake...

Comment

Working...
          X