23.3mpg :
        That should read 23.3 KPG

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
          That should read 23.3 KPG
          I prefer mpg even though kpg looks better
          23.3mpg = 37.5kpg

Comment

I'm always very suprised when folk claim they get more than low twenties to the gallon. The three, 3 litres I've had dealings with have only just scraped 21, or there abouts, MPG.
            Must have been living in France too long,and got heavy with the right foot!!

Comment

I'm always very suprised when folk claim they get more than low twenties to the gallon. The three, 3 litres I've had dealings with have only just scraped 21, or there abouts, MPG.
              Must have been living in France too long,and got heavy with the right foot!!
              Mark,

I did 320 miles (not km's !) last week for £100 (diesel at £1.46 per litre)

I make that 21.26 mpg (on 33's )

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                Mark,

I did 320 miles (not km's !) last week for £100 (diesel at £1.46 per litre)

I make that 21.26 mpg (on 33's )
                Ah what the feck!! It's only money!!!! If it needs juice I stick it in.
                £1.46 ouch!! thought we were being shafted at €1.40 (£1.23)

Comment

Ah what the feck!! It's only money!!!! If it needs juice I stick it in.
                  £1.46 ouch!! thought we were being shafted at €1.40 (£1.23)
                  I've just got the 3.0 back on the road so have been using it for work for the last 3 weeks to make sure all is ok.Another week or so and it's back to the tiny commuter car. £1.23 sounds cheap !

Comment

Diesel at my local is currently at £1.42 and cost me £79 to fill her. I know i can improve it if i want or a long journey would easily get 26+ but ill just have to wait and find out. I see getting good figures as a challenge, getting low figures is for my commpany van

Comment

Right well ive not been on here lately as been really busy with work and getting my other toy back on the road so the poor truck has been left parked on the drive after it broke down on me months ago and wouldn't start.
                      After about 6 weeks I tried starting it and it was fine so not sure what the fault was, possible dodgy safety switch on the auto box? Since then ive charged up the batteries, cleaned the earths and removed all the loose wiring from spotlights left dangling in the engine bay by previous owner. Also found what I think is a vac pipe had split on the auto box low down at the back. Not sure if this was causing any issues but at least its fixed. Took it for a long drive tonight with no issues just a dirty great cloud of soot on first kickdown

Comment

I spoke too soon, didnt cut out on me this time but now wont start. Wasnt impressed to find some moron has previously wired the fog light switch into a wire coming from the auto box under the plastic trim
                        Gonna have to get the multi-meter out and start studying wiring diagrams...

Comment

Well not been on here lately as ive been focusing on my other motor and things. Now its the surfs time for some attention. Not looking to do too much too it but want to get an A-bar for the front, preferably one with spotlight mounting points as ive got a nice set of Hella 8" to go on it. Also gonna fit some lights on the back to aid reversing at night, especially when the trailers attached.
                          Got the mot next month so hoping once ive replaced the front ARB bushes it should sail through without a fault.

Comment

Working...
                          X